Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drawing with Forest…

The Forest draw was…

• Total voters

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
We had all the possession but in truth we got ripped apart a good number of times. We are too slow getting the ball forward so we end up attacking a box that has 10 defenders in it. In many of their attacks they had huge gaps and usually 3 attackers for 3 defenders. Nice to see open football but you don't win (or come near to winning) trophies playing like that.
Hurzeler’s side get the ball forward much quicker than Potter or RDZ. We have no guile though. Continuing to cross the ball onto centre half heads is just clueless. Try something f***ing else!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Concerned about Minteh and Ruttner being really crap but costing £70m
Given up trusting Mr Blooms software then? I think I will hang off for a while. I thought GR had his best game today can easily pass a player or two he’s trying to hard to score at the moment although that will calm down.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Never saw much complaint by the Forest players for the foul on Mitoma (re Welbeck free kick)
Wasn't complaining. But when I saw the replay I wondered what the issue was.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Hurzeler’s side get the ball forward much quicker than Potter or RDZ. We have no guile though. Continuing to cross the ball onto centre half heads is just clueless. Try something f***ing else!
faster maybe but compared to the breaks that Forest made we were slow , once the defence has 8-10 behind the ball its going to be very hard to score.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Neither of us have the stats or the purse strings

DO you know the structure? No you don't

Did Caicedo, MacAllister, White, Bissouma, Trossard . . . And others arrive PL top 6 ready? No they didn't . . . .

Did they come good and make us a massive profit?

Why didn't we win today?
Calm down

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
You mean like the cross from JpVH to Hinsh for the goal? I actually find it more frustrating when we try and walk the ball in the net and invariable run it out of play or straight into their defenders.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
On the other hand, Welbeck scored from a free kick. Never mind MOTM, I'm ready to award him Player of the Season right now.
I’m fuming with him. When clean through at 2-1 if he rolls it five yards to his left Mitoma has a tap in and we win the match. It’s small margins but was such poor and selfish decision making.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Also, given Nottingham Forest won at Anfield last time out I can live with a point. However to only take two home points from Ipswich and Forest isn’t good enough for what Tony Bloom clearly wants to achieve.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Scoring two goals before half time deserves at least a point.
You get what you deserve by how you play. Marseille tonight what an incredible game, 3-2 winners with ten men. We can’t beat ten men. I’m not gonna lie seeing DeZerbi coach for 90 minutes and then going berserk with his team at the final whistle was a bit of sickner.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
You get what you deserve by how you play. Marseille tonight what an incredible game, 3-2 winners with ten men. We can’t beat ten men. I’m not gonna lie seeing DeZerbi coach for 90 minutes and then going berserk with his team at the final whistle was a bit of sickner.
Then go celebrate with your rapist apologising idol.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Blimey just had a look - 10 men after 5 mins and won 3-2 95th min winner after Lyon scored in 92nd... no wonder they were going beserk. They don't like each other much either I don't think (Lyon amd Marseille)?!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Blimey just had a look - 10 men after 5 mins and won 3-2 95th min winner after Lyon scored in 92nd... no wonder they were going beserk. They don't like each other much either I don't think (Lyon amd Marseille)?!
No away fans allowed after last season fair to say they hate each other. Even Maupay looked competent and stuck to his job well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here