Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
These two ladies are dead nervous to say the least :(

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Rude, offensive, would I employ you NO, would I invest in you NO, NEVER ! :lolol:

You've got a terrible attitude! :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Aussie guy is great. He's really willing to chuck his money about unlike that whinging tight-arsed scotch bastard.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I wouldn't have invested in those two women just on the strength of the fact that 'No2' just stood there and smiled like a lemon whilst her balshy mate cracked up pathetically.

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
I thought the poker league was a good idea, whether it was worth that kind of investment (as any one could copy it) only time will tell. I also thought the in-car golf battery charger was a good idea although i find it hard to believe no one has ever thought of it before.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
re the babysticker, no mention of the retail price? surely any NSI testing would have highlighted the fragile nature.. i hope something does come of that idea.. (are they allowed to re pitch an improved product?)

i cant see the pub poker deal working at all- whats to stop the big guns (Ladbrokes etc) doing their pwn thing, with scot guys brweriy connections? if u was a landlord, would want to makew money from the league subs too, nit just the supposed extra beer sales..

small potatoes for the dragons, as one might say..

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
bew4194 said:
I thought the poker league was a good idea, whether it was worth that kind of investment (as any one could copy it) only time will tell. I also thought the in-car golf battery charger was a good idea although i find it hard to believe no one has ever thought of it before.

i didnt know the pushcarts needed batteries anyway.. also seems rather limited, to charging one battery type- wouldnt the clubhouses have chargers on site, or carts to hire anyway?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seriously thought, this is one of the best tv programs on at the moment. Good old BBC.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
desprateseagull said:
i didnt know the pushcarts needed batteries anyway.. also seems rather limited, to charging one battery type- wouldnt the clubhouses have chargers on site, or carts to hire anyway?

The battery charged Golf Trolley market is huge, especially among the older generation of golfer trust me, my father in law has one and i think its a good idea for sure.
Golf has a massive market which is ever growing.
Evertime i go round his place the battery is sitting on the side somewhere getting charged so leaving it in the back of the motor has to be a good thing.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think they paid for the websites the poker guy had and there potential rather than the initial concept he came with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here