Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saints one up at home to Birmingham

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Still plenty of time for birmingham to get back in it, then. (Not that I have high hopes)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If we stay around 5th or 6th that will be a great position and make a late surge like 1988? into 2nd spot.-

Last season was unheard of in recent times for a team to stay top all season from the end of September,so we never going to do it from the 2nd week in August in a higher division.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That's ok. Less pressure on us.
Yep, I liken it to a 1500m race. Don't wanna peak too early, but important to stay with the leading pack. 3rd will do.

Saints going like a freight train, 3-0 now.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Birmingham are total shite, mid-table at best. Saints are a very good side, didn't expect anything other than a home win today.

On the evidence so far I don't think we're good enough for the top two, we will lose games against sides like Leicester, get used to it because this isn't league 1

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't forget,Saints lost at Leicester.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But we lost away to 3 of the top 6 last season aswell, and we won the league. Mainly because we didn't do anything silly against lesser teams, apart from Hartlepool and Sheffield Wednesday. Our consistency against the fodder was the main reason why we won the league, we did lose games against the equivalents of Leicester. Don't get worked up about 1 defeat, we've beaten the teams who won't be in the top 6. If we lose, on average, 1 game in 7 all season, I will be pretty pleased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here