Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie Freedman - Serial Bullshitter?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Look, do you really expect anyone involved with C*y*t*l P*l*c* FC to have any concept of honesty ?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Think all football managers are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
They are liars if they deny any interest in a player but if they do a Harry Redknapp and openly talk about transfer targets they are trying to tap them up.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Because it was bollocks.

Oh I see. I apologise then for being wrong. Crystal Palace have never gone into admin folks. Never. Not once(or twice). Never. They have always been a financially sound operation. You read it here first, stay around long enough and 26-10-02 will prove it. Go on mate, give us the details. You Palace teapot, you.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Dream on you deluded :tosser:

I can understand BHA fans wanting to slate all things associated with Palace, but I can hardly understand why one wouldn't want their manager to put a "smoke screen" around potential transfer targets.

Also, can understand why you wouldn't like the Doog. Scored almost every time we played you mugs :thumbsup:

Agree that there is nothing wrong with Freedman denying rumours and such, every manager does.

I don't remember him scoring when we won one nil at Selhurst though :smile:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Oh I see. I apologise then for being wrong. Crystal Palace have never gone into admin folks. Never. Not once(or twice). Never. They have always been a financially sound operation. You read it here first, stay around long enough and 26-10-02 will prove it. Go on mate, give us the details. You Palace teapot, you.

First time we went into administration nobody lost out apart from Goldberg.Jordan bought the club for the debts and a few quid.
Second time it was not Jordans choice a creditor pulled the plug. The vast majority of debts were owed to Jordan, a hedge fund and Players.Archer only sold the ground to keep you lot out of it,you should sing his praises.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
First time we went into administration nobody lost out apart from Goldberg.Jordan bought the club for the debts and a few quid.
Second time it was not Jordans choice a creditor pulled the plug. The vast majority of debts were owed to Jordan, a hedge fund and Players.Archer only sold the ground to keep you lot out of it,you should sing his praises.

Clueless springs to mind :tosser:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

So a creditor pulling the plug makes Palace the victim does it?

You must be on this board permanently of late, ready to pounce on any slur that's directed at your beloved club. I can imagine you now, The inferiority complex kicks in, the sweats start and you get all hot and bothered because a bunch of Brighton fans are saying nasty things about you. You sad little Nigel.

Here - it's not you that's been advertising in Hackney newsagents is it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Second time it was not Jordans choice a creditor pulled the plug.

God you remind me of the school twerp who never takes the blame but squeals like a big Jessie, ''It wasn`t me Miss''

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
God you lot are boring, we know full well we've been in admin especially as you like to point it out in almost every post.

One of the main reasons you haven't been into admin is because of the generosity of other clubs. I was one of many fans who put a fiver into your charity buckets outside Selhurst when we stuffed you 5-0...

We're out of admin now and took the punishment and that goes a lot further than losing 10 points, if your inferiority complex from being in our shadow for nearly 30 years can't handle that then that's your problem.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
God you remind me of the school twerp who never takes the blame but squeals like a big Jessie, ''It wasn`t me Miss''
Bit rich from a Brighton fan (I think you are but maybe you've just turned up for the new stadium).
'please help us that nasty man has stolen our stadium',obviously nothing to do with the fact that nobody turning up made it unviable.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
God you lot are boring, we know full well we've been in admin especially as you like to point it out in almost every post.

One of the main reasons you haven't been into admin is because of the generosity of other clubs. I was one of many fans who put a fiver into your charity buckets outside Selhurst when we stuffed you 5-0...

We're out of admin now and took the punishment and that goes a lot further than losing 10 points, if your inferiority complex from being in our shadow for nearly 30 years can't handle that then that's your problem.

And if you can't handle Brighton fans mentioning this, and clearly you can't - look at how quickly all the Nigels respond to any criticism, then there's 2 easy ways of dealing with this.

1) pay your bills.

2) don't go onto NSC.

You don't seem able to do either. That's your problem.

p.s. is there a special Bat phone that you have to answer if a Brighton fan mentions Palace disparagingly and is it like that special Bat phone you've all got when someone needs a bit of tarmac-ing done?

Last edited:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
So a creditor pulling the plug makes Palace the victim does it?

You must be on this board permanently of late, ready to pounce on any slur that's directed at your beloved club. I can imagine you now, The inferiority complex kicks in, the sweats start and you get all hot and bothered because a bunch of Brighton fans are saying nasty things about you. You sad little Nigel.

Here - it's not you that's been advertising in Hackney newsagents is it?
Nigel ,oh how we laugh.f*** off Quentin you knob jockey.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bit rich from a Brighton fan (I think you are but maybe you've just turned up for the new stadium).
'please help us that nasty man has stolen our stadium',obviously nothing to do with the fact that nobody turning up made it unviable.

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That was too quick and angry a response for you to be casually perusing the internet. We've really got under your skin now, haven't we? New stadium, lots of fans coming back to the fold, your support in North Sussex dwindling. You're shitting yourself about next season, aren't you?

hahahaha! I can't wait for next season, you sad sad man.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
WTF are the nigels doing on here anyway?

We should "sing Archers praises"?

Pool both of your collective brain cells and try again fucknugget with numbers for a name.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Big difference old chap. Brighton fans got shafted but other businesses suffered when you cheated your way to administration...................... twice.
History will show we cut our cloth accordingly and took our loses on the chin, muddled through and eventually came out the other side with our heads held high. You on the other hand are a despicable bunch of whining, cheating toadies who make me cringe at the very thought of your cheating and conniving existence. Its not just you though. Pompey should be looking forward to their big Rymans league clash With you on boxing day.The rules should be changed so that clubs like yours should be relegated 2 or even 3 divisions so that the message goes out loud and clear. DONT OVERSPEND AND THEN RENEGE ON YOUR DEBTS.
As a Crystal Palace supporter you are not fit to engage in banter with the decent folk of Brighton.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Second time it was not Jordans choice a creditor pulled the plug. The vast majority of debts were owed to Jordan, a hedge fund and Players.

Not got time to investigate this claim now, so I'll just leave you with this from the FT:

"Turnover has plummeted since Crystal Palace’s relegation from the Premier League in 2005. In accounts for the year to June 30 2008, Crystal Palace made a pre-tax loss of £8.1m. Its wage bill was almost as much as its turnover."

In other words you had players on your books you couldn't afford, which was exactly my point at the start. And of course if you couldn't afford to pay the players, who else weren't you paying?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here