Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie Freedman - Serial Bullshitter?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Which board?

BBS? HOL?

Unfortunately we do have 10% of fans with the sense of humour of a squashed fly.

Just like Brighton have BHAExpress, who insults Palace fans and calls us pikeys. Yet buys his clothes from ebay, and lives on a farm.

Who lives on a farm ? It's a pity you find being told the truth about your mangey club insulting, I find the fact that creative thinking and lies are the staple diet of Palace fans as well as their management insulting. This is a Brighton board, do I go on a Palarse site to tell you what shite you are ?

You really are a joke, it's easy to see why you support a comedy team.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We're willing to give you him as part of the Murray deal, it's not too late is it?

Would save me transportation costs I agree but seeing as I am so busy doing my missionary work here in Croydon I feel compelled to carry on.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Then why keep reading and replying?

No it is not your clubs fault it's shit, but it is your fault for supporting them. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Are you the bloke who fondled MY arse on the way out of the Goldstone in 1982 or thereabouts? That's the trouble with you Albion fans, you're in denial.

FACT: Albion crowds caused far more trouble in the 1970's to 1990's at the Goldstone than ever happened at Selhurst Park. You were extremely lucky not get thrown out of the League.

FACT: Brighton (and Hove) as a city have a far bigger gay and lesbian population than virtually anywhere else in england. So labelling your supporters as "gay" is hardly earth-shattering is it, when so many of them on this website boast about their tendencies - although that does seem to have gone rather quiet of late I must admit.

The funny thing I've always noticed about travellers, is that they have tight family allegiances, and that's "family" as in "parents looking after kids and older people" rather than some "gay" connotation. I don't think travellers are quite so keen to embrace your "pride" as you are. Maybe that's really why you hate them.
I'm Croydon born-and-bred, so there. I'm not going to support some other club, even if my own has struggled in the top two tiers of football sometimes since 1977.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Why don't we get any decent Palace supporters here; there actually are some. I know some! If they really must come on our site you'd think they'd act like a good guest rather than an insult to their club.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Danny, I'm all for a bit of banter, but I think you are wrong on these allegations.

FACT: Albion crowds caused far more trouble in the 1970's to 1990's at the Goldstone than ever happened at Selhurst Park. You were extremely lucky not get thrown out of the League.

I have no idea where you got this one from. The only time we were in possible trouble was when a fan kicked Ray Wilkins up the arse during the 4-4 draw at the Goldstone in 1997. Barry Hearn tried to stir things up, but there was no chance of being expelled from the league.

FACT: Brighton (and Hove) as a city have a far bigger gay and lesbian population than virtually anywhere else in england.

I live in Manchester, and there is a much larger gay population here than in Brighton. Both towns are reknowned for their tolerance of all people, irrespective of their genes.

I'm Croydon born-and-bred, so there. I'm not going to support some other club, even if my own has struggled in the top two tiers of football sometimes since 1977.

GOOD, personally I have far more time for a Palace fan than another gloryseeking United/Chelsea/Liverpool 'supporter' who has no geographical tie to those particular clubs. At the same time we want you to lose every game, and for Glenn Murray to fall flat on his face with an open goal beckoning at the Amex, and you should rightly want the same for us.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
After the obvious Lies during the Murray saga about Palace's motives... it seems the Palace manager is at it again.

reports on Monday (below) say Freedman definitely held talks on Monday with Earnshaw about a move to Palarse.....

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23960673-crystal-palace-target-rob-earnshaw.do

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/sport.cfm?id=21593&headline=Eagles%20wait%20for%20Earnshaw%20response

But then one day later when its all over the press, cat out the bag, History looks like its repeating itself again and Freedman, rather than admit it, reverts to type and simply starts bullshitting about his motives and the meeting.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/9084837.Freedman_cool_on_Earnshaw_link/

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15062011/63/freedman-dismisses-earnshaw-rumours.html

We all know there is no class at all in SE25, and it seems the helmet at the helm wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse.

Is Freedman a bullshitter?

Dundee are not impressed with him either.

Dundee hit back at Crystal Palace in war of words over wanted star Craig Forsyth - The Daily Record

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That point being Palace have owed a lot more than us, yet continued in a higher div thanks to the admin outlet, then come on here being all "we're so much better than you", because they cheated their way out of the debts and as a result didn't spend as much time in the lower leagues building themselves up again as we did. Grrrr.

It is this set of simple facts that irritate Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here