Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie Freedman - Serial Bullshitter?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was one of many fans who put a fiver into your charity buckets outside Selhurst when we stuffed you 5-0...

Send us your address and we`ll send it back to you. You can pass it on to the St Johns ambulance brigade or whoever it is you still owe money too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Took 8 minutes saddo.You replied in 7 minutes .So who is quicker and angrier.As for us worrying about you shower ,now that is funny.LMFAO

I may be quicker but it's clear who's angrier, Nige. You just took longer because you were shaking with rage so much and needed to calm down....and you've been here all day getting angrier and angrier. Your missus is gonna get the beating off her life tonight, isn't she?

(The reason why I'm responding so quickly is I'm on the train home and got bugger all else to do. Tell you what, I'll wave at you next time I see you collecting train numbers.)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Took 8 minutes saddo.You replied in 7 minutes .So who is quicker and angrier.As for us worrying about you shower ,now that is funny.LMFAO

See you've lost your "just facts" avatar.

Trading standards insist you pull it for false advertising?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I may be quicker but it's clear who's angrier, Nige. You just took longer because you were shaking with rage so much and needed to calm down....and you've been here all day getting angrier and angrier. Your missus is gonna get the beating off her life tonight, isn't she?

(The reason why I'm responding so quickly is I'm on the train home and got bugger all else to do. Tell you what, I'll wave at you next time I see you collecting train numbers.)

40- Love. An exquisite return from the young Sussex lad. I`m beginning to think the Palace gobshite is well out of his depth here Virginia.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
And if you can't handle Brighton fans mentioning this, and clearly you can't - look at how quickly all the Nigels respond to any criticism, then there's 2 easy ways of dealing with this.

1) pay your bills.

2) don't go onto NSC.

You don't seem able to do either. That's your problem.

p.s. is there a special Bat phone that you have to answer if a Brighton fan mentions Palace disparagingly and is it like that special Bat phone you've all got when someone needs a bit of tarmac-ing done?

That's what makes me laugh, you're all taking the morale high ground as if it's us, the fans fault. We paid back the charities who lost out on our administration even though it wasn't our fault.

Football fans support their teams through thick and thin. Of course we hated how the club was ran in the past, but it's absolutely nothing to do with us hence why your constant ramblings are incredibly boring.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
That's what makes me laugh, you're all taking the morale high ground as if it's us, the fans fault. We paid back the charities who lost out on our administration even though it wasn't our fault.

Football fans support their teams through thick and thin. Of course we hated how the club was ran in the past, but it's absolutely nothing to do with us hence why your constant ramblings are incredibly boring.

Then why keep reading and replying?

No it is not your clubs fault it's shit, but it is your fault for supporting them. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

If its your fault or not is besides the point, You're palace scumbags and slagging you off is a most enjoyable close season pastime.

Beats all these silly transfer rumours......... Cheating Palace C*nt!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That's what makes me laugh

No it doesn't. It makes you so cross that you feel the need to respond to every and any criticism.

you're all taking the morale high ground

Yep. Morale's never been higher, thanks.

Of course we hated how the club was ran in the past, but it's absolutely nothing to do with us hence why your constant ramblings are incredibly boring.

With all due respect, that's bollocks really, isn't it? As long as you got the better players that kept you in a league position you really had no right to be in then you didn't give a monkey's. I can't recall one occasion where a Palace fan has said "Hold on - can we afford this player?" or "Do you think it's right that we seem to spend all our turnover on player salaries". And if you hate it so much stop defending your club's actions. It's really that simple.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
No it doesn't. It makes you so cross that you feel the need to respond to every and any criticism.

Yep. Morale's never been higher, thanks.

With all due respect, that's bollocks really, isn't it? As long as you got the better players that kept you in a league position you really had no right to be in then you didn't give a monkey's. I can't recall one occasion where a Palace fan has said "Hold on - can we afford this player?" or "Do you think it's right that we seem to spend all our turnover on player salaries". And if you hate it so much stop defending your club's actions. It's really that simple.

Delusional, Goldberg and Jordan may have thought like that but not the fans. We saw what was happening a long time before administration hit us hence the 'Goldberg Out' march etc. If the chairman believes and tells the fans that funds are available then we're not going to stand in their way. Incidentally, we didn't spend money on transfers for 18 months before administration mark two.

Anyway, I'm off to the Carribean now. I hope your train gets delayed (god I don't miss doing that).

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Anyway, I'm off to the Carribean now. I hope your train gets delayed (god I don't miss doing that).

Enjoy....looks like you're going up in the world.

article-1158667-03B8BE66000005DC-434_468x314.jpg

God you lot are boring, we know full well we've been in admin especially as you like to point it out in almost every post.

One of the main reasons you haven't been into admin is because of the generosity of other clubs. I was one of many fans who put a fiver into your charity buckets outside Selhurst when we stuffed you 5-0...

We're out of admin now and took the punishment and that goes a lot further than losing 10 points, if your inferiority complex from being in our shadow for nearly 30 years can't handle that then that's your problem.

Inferior to you cheating, thieving pikey palarse wankers - NEVER

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Dear Churlish,at least here you get a chance to air your views,I joined your board to post about Murray,without using one single swear word...guess what,tried to sign in next day and got a message,"You do not have permission to post here,moderators decision". Selective posting on your board then?....very sad!

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Dear Churlish,at least here you get a chance to air your views,I joined your board to post about Murray,without using one single swear word...guess what,tried to sign in next day and got a message,"You do not have permission to post here,moderators decision". Selective posting on your board then?....very sad!
Which board?

BBS? HOL?

Unfortunately we do have 10% of fans with the sense of humour of a squashed fly.

Just like Brighton have BHAExpress, who insults Palace fans and calls us pikeys. Yet buys his clothes from ebay, and lives on a farm.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that the Albion have traded at a loss in each of the last 30 years, we're hardly in a position to be sniffy towards other clubs.

We all want Palace to go down, and they want the same for us, that's what a rivalry should revolve around, all this bollocks about ST sales and things of a similar nature is cringeworthy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just like Brighton have BHAExpress, who insults Palace fans and calls us pikeys. Yet buys his clothes from ebay, and lives on a farm.

We're willing to give you him as part of the Murray deal, it's not too late is it?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Given that the Albion have traded at a loss in each of the last 30 years, we're hardly in a position to be sniffy towards other clubs.

Are you taking the p*ss? And we lost our ground because of this - well beacsue of those first 16yrs anyway.

As for the last 14yrs well there was hardly a chance in hell that we weren't gonna lose cash thanks to Withdean and Gillingham. I think you miss the point, mate. That point being Palace have owed a lot more than us, yet continued in a higher div thanks to the admin outlet, then come on here being all "we're so much better than you", because they cheated their way out of the debts and as a result didn't spend as much time in the lower leagues building themselves up again as we did. Grrrr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here