Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don’t we know this idiot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
For the benefit of any NSC newcomers, Tim Hodges has always been a joke on here, albeit a painfully unfunny one.

Of course, even more pitiful would be if the OP actually was Tim Hodges publicizing his latest vanity project.

But in fairness to Tim, it must be a particularly tough time at the moment with his track record in elections.

Withdean in 2019. Hangleton & Knoll in 2023. Still, politics' loss is comedy's gain though. Right? Not quite.

To paraphrase a real comedy genius in Mrs Merton, "Tim, they're not laughing with you..."
I’ve been on here 6 years and have no idea who he is? Is this “Timmy”, the Fog whisperer that’s referenced time to time?

What’s the back story?

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
I don't know the bloke but I once got a PM from him out of the blue, commenting on something I'd written. I won't go into too much detail (it was a private message, after all) but he came across as someone who said a lot of things on NSC for effect. I had a brief exchange with him and he certainly didn't strike me as someone unpleasant at all - certainly not worthy of the level of abuse he gets on here - but he does seem to have a need to draw attention to himself: who knows why?

Hi Tim, seeing as only you and I on here know you worked for Lloyds in reinsurance you've kind of given yourself away. I've also retired aged 55 after a career spanning 30yrs in the military and police...quite a lot achieved.👍
I knew it was you Cruet!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don’t believe Timmy sold insurance - he was a Lloyds of London reinsurance broker ( from a council estate) I say was as I believe he is now retired at 55. What an under achiever

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? What next, are you going to log into another account and quote your OP claiming you're incredibly funny?

And you want to tell us all that you're a high achiever and retired early :shrug:

You've chosen the wrong place to get validation from showing off.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

Tumbleweed GIF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
No. I don’t ‘know’ this idiot, hard to know someone based on their online persona, however, seeming as I only have their online persona to base my opinion on. He’s obviously a twat.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Isn’t he the geezer who threatened to get NSC closed down unless they removed all his posts when he called himself Hove Born Inbred? Think it was because he was scared his posts might come back to bite him in terms of his political career.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Awful comedy. They obviously don’t teach comedy at the Brighton Comedy School or whatever it is.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I know people that work for the Pensions Regulator and not one has suggested it is stressful there. Imagine how stressed poor Timmy would have been if he really had become a councillor 🤣 A deluded fool.
He’d be stressed alright, i’d be emailing him every week moaning about refuse collection, bi weekly about recycling collection and on top of that the plans for Benfield valley 😂

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know the bloke but I once got a PM from him out of the blue, commenting on something I'd written. I won't go into too much detail (it was a private message, after all) but he came across as someone who said a lot of things on NSC for effect. I had a brief exchange with him and he certainly didn't strike me as someone unpleasant at all - certainly not worthy of the level of abuse he gets on here - but he does seem to have a need to draw attention to himself: who knows why?
You must have missed the time he broke a cyclist's arm then. Amongst other things.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know Tim gets slated here by default but that was a decent effort for me. Audience seemed to like it as well

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I know Tim gets slated here by default but that was a decent effort for me. Audience seemed to like it as well
The think the give away on the "audience seemed to like it" was that it was filmed for a comedy school .... call me cynical but I suspect the audience were fellow students.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had a friend who did the comedy course. He was supposed to join all the other students for an end of course stand up “graduation” show.

A few of us mates were going to watch it.

However he sent our friend group a message reading

“I’m pulling out of the gig. I’m not funny and to be honest, these people are the unfunniest bunch of *expletive* I’ve ever met. It will be awful so I’m binning it off”

Well, he meant to send it to our friend group.

Can anyone guess what group he sent it to by mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here