Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don’t we know this idiot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Still posting in the third person I see Timmy. PMs ready to publish if you agree.
He PMed once, saying “Bring it on” when someone suggested we go head-2-head in a marathon for charity. He then weaseled out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
certainly not worthy of the level of abuse he gets on here
Oh it's worthy. Maybe ask him about the legal action he suggested he might take against NSC ( Bozza in reality). Or maybe ask him about his fake claims of harrassment against me. Or his views on cyclists. He got his internet history deleted because he knew it could come back to haunt him in his quest for political power. Even ask him about accessing data at brightonandhovenews.com - data he wasn't entitled to see - to identify and contact me. Uttely disgusting human who deserves all the abuse he gets. Oh, forgot to mention fog.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't know the bloke but I once got a PM from him out of the blue, commenting on something I'd written. I won't go into too much detail (it was a private message, after all) but he came across as someone who said a lot of things on NSC for effect. I had a brief exchange with him and he certainly didn't strike me as someone unpleasant at all - certainly not worthy of the level of abuse he gets on here - but he does seem to have a need to draw attention to himself: who knows why?
He posted an old photograph of fog at Falmer around 5pm on a match day, stating there was going to be a pitch inspection for the evening match.
This was totally untrue, but considering many fans travel from Hampshire, Kent, Surrey etc it was concerning. It was checked, and removed by @El Presidente and a temporary ban imposed.

He has threatened several people, as witnessed on this thread, including @Bozza in wanting all his posts removed especially the ones where he boasted about attacking a cyclist by Hove Lawns, due to his aspiring political aims.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
They were private but once Timmy agrees I'll post them - if he doesn't agree it will show what a coward he really is.
I'd have no problems publicising a PM that was obnoxious/abusive etc.

Live by the keyboard, die by the keyboard.

Don't type it if you don't want it read. Lol.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t believe Timmy sold insurance - he was a Lloyds of London reinsurance broker ( from a council estate) I say was as I believe he is now retired at 55. What an under achiever

The last I heard of him, he was working as an admin clerk in Haywards Heath after being made redundant from his admin clerk role in London many many years ago ???

To be fair it does take some bollocks to attempt standup. But unfortunately, he's about as funny as a burning orphanage.

And I don't think it was ever disputed that he was full of bollocks :lolol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I don’t believe Timmy sold insurance - he was a Lloyds of London reinsurance broker ( from a council estate) I say was as I believe he is now retired at 55. What an under achiever
Hi Tim, seeing as only you and I on here know you worked for Lloyds in reinsurance you've kind of given yourself away. I've also retired aged 55 after a career spanning 30yrs in the military and police...quite a lot achieved.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here