Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don’t we know this idiot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I went to school with Tim and to give him his dues he is a tryer, never particularly talented at anything, apart from selling insurance, he really should have just stuck at that. He's not an unpleasant person but does seem to want a lot of validation and tries too hard to portray himself as somebody of importance or super knowledgeable, sometimes it's best to just be yourself Tim I.e An ordinary non descript bloke who grew up on a council estate. One things for sure though, he was a pretty rubbish politician and on that showing a crap comedian, that really was dreadful material.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
To be fair it does take some bollocks to attempt standup. But unfortunately, he's about as funny as a burning orphanage.
Was thinking similar but you could also say, takes a complete lack of self awareness and over inflated ego.

What was it the c*** did again to NSC? Threaten legal action or something?

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
He probably hasn't needed a house as he's clearly been living rent-free in your head ever since you disappeared from NSC.

But if he sees this thread, be assured that he'll likely give you a personal update on valuation with a few choice words.

I don't fancy your chances

I went to school with Tim and to give him his dues he is a tryer, never particularly talented at anything, apart from selling insurance, he really should have just stuck at that. He's not an unpleasant person but does seem to want a lot of validation and tries too hard to portray himself as somebody of importance or super knowledgeable, sometimes it's best to just be yourself Tim I.e An ordinary non descript bloke who grew up on a council estate. One things for sure though, he was a pretty rubbish politician and on that showing a crap comedian, that really was dreadful material.
I don’t believe Timmy sold insurance - he was a Lloyds of London reinsurance broker ( from a council estate) I say was as I believe he is now retired at 55. What an under achiever

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don’t believe Timmy sold insurance - he was a Lloyds of London reinsurance broker ( from a council estate) I say was as I believe he is now retired at 55. What an under achiever
f*** off Timmy.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I could only bear the first 30 seconds, if that, it was just too painful to watch. Excruciating.

Thank you @The Fifth Column for your insight. Timmy does seem to be one of those who people with a desperate need to ‘be’ something/someone, despite a total lack of self-awareness. You just know there’s a drawer full of rejected applications to The X Factor, Who Wants to be a Millionaire etc, don’t you.

Just be yourself Timmy. Be a husband, father, brother, friend, whatever. That’s all that really matters in life.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The problem of implying you're not Timmy is I have PMs from you that prove you are Timmy the Twatty Tory and that also prove what an utter wanker you are. Would you like me to publish said PMs on this thread ? Still awaiting the knock from the police you promised.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Doh, didn't realise the c*** had the brassneck to still come on here. Oh hang, of course I did. The c***.

Allow me to join in,

Piss off Timmy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s so unfunny, when he mentioned he was a Tory, he even had to coax the audience into booing him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't know the bloke but I once got a PM from him out of the blue, commenting on something I'd written. I won't go into too much detail (it was a private message, after all) but he came across as someone who said a lot of things on NSC for effect. I had a brief exchange with him and he certainly didn't strike me as someone unpleasant at all - certainly not worthy of the level of abuse he gets on here - but he does seem to have a need to draw attention to himself: who knows why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here