Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dont slate me too much but...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When i lived in Thornton heath for a year i watched Palace and saw a great promotion season to the premiership, fantastic. Bet theres no one on here who has seen an Albion team promoted to the premiership and i mean the premiership not the old first division, However as good as it was cheering each Palace goal as they flew in it's still not like watching the Albion.

Surely a piss take?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
When i lived in Thornton heath for a year i watched Palace and saw a great promotion season to the premiership, fantastic. Bet theres no one on here who has seen an Albion team promoted to the premiership and i mean the premiership not the old first division, However as good as it was cheering each Palace goal as they flew in it's still not like watching the Albion.

I know you are probably on a wind up, but I can't resist. How can any true Albion fan say that they have cheered a Palace goal. You have written some crap on here, but this beats it all.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I watched Bradford City while I was at Bradford and quite got into following them - I even went to a few Bantams game after I moved to London. But they never replaced Brighton and I'd go and watch the Albion whenever they were playing up north.

My main sporting interest while I was in Bradford was watching Bradford Northern play - I got to be quite a regular at Odsal; fantastic entertainment.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I Can honestly say I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than pay to go and see another team play.
Brighton & Brighton only for me. :clap:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I have to confess that i have been to Selhurst park about 8 times and never seen Brighton there and I have seen Chelsea about 6 times. Sayong that I have only ever supported Brighton and can't see that ever changing no matter where I live.

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
I go and watch Bournemouth play with a few mates while I'm up at uni. It only costs £7,none of us actually support Bournemouth, so you don't get the same feeling as when watching your own team, but it does mean you can have more of laugh, when the quality of football is shit.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
When I was at uni in Portsmouth I started looking out for Pompey results and actually half starting to follow them.. Then I discovered the error of my ways and had to have a wash.

Don't be sucked in.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
i take my girlfriend to it some games and she suggested when we were watching vs dagenham last sat, that we buy the notts home shirt to feel more part of it, so ive been looking on ebay for some cheap second hand notts shirts. i cant believe im doing this, it feels so wrong!!!

and i think im starting to hav feeling for notts and forgetting about who i really love, it feels like im cheating on my wife. How can something so wrong feel so right, IM COMMITING FOOTBALL SIN!!

I NEED HELP!!!!!

:ohmy:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
i take my girlfriend to it some games and she suggested when we were watching vs dagenham last sat, that we buy the notts home shirt to feel more part of it, so ive been looking on ebay for some cheap second hand notts shirts. i cant believe im doing this, it feels so wrong!!!

and i think im starting to hav feeling for notts and forgetting about who i really love, it feels like im cheating on my wife. How can something so wrong feel so right, IM COMMITING FOOTBALL SIN!!

I NEED HELP!!!!!

:ohmy:

That is true. Living in Derby and choosing Notts County over Burton??

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
When living in Suffolk for 28 years I watched and supported Ipswich except when they played Brighton Was lucky enough to watch the Bobby Robson era with Frans Thijssen, Arnie Muhren, Eric Gates, Alan Brazil, John Wark, and Terry Butcher etc. What a squad. However, despite all that my heart remained with The Albion and now back in Sussex supporting them.

So, enjoy supporting Forest but if and when the Albion play Forest I bet I know who you will jump out of your seat for when a goal goes in.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I watched Liverpool for 7 years - they are still my second team. However when we played them in the cup in 1991 I sat in the away end (i.e. Albion).

Nothing wrong with watching or even supporting another team, as long as you remember who your real team is.

I hope Derby gull is not an English student - thort ?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I spent the last 3 years in Newcastle and went to about 10-12 homes games each season. It was a case of getting my football fix as well as the "novelty" of watching Premiership football.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
But the 'Wing Wah' eat-all-you-can Chinese restaurant in Burton is fantastic!

there's a all u can eat chinese in nottingham, really cheap price, really tasty, and its opposite the opera house in a small shopping mall. i never go out in burton so not sure about anything there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here