Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Got one, so happy. 32 years of watching and was dreading I'd miss out on this one. A special special day awaits us all...

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Got mine online. Now on the phone trying to get a couple for some mates. Started at position 43, up to 18 now... This may take a while

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I literally cannot wait for August 6th now. The whole of Sussex will be rocking.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the product '<<<pre_req>>>'. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket. "

Wait, is it basically telling me I've not met the criteria of buying a ticket in the last three years? If so that is untrue

Have same problem here and Ticketline is engaged :(

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES (breathes) YES YES YES YES YES YES

The lovely lady on the phone sorted me out no problem! YES

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
bit naughty BHA putting on sale a good 30 mins before it is said they would be.....
thank god i just decided to check it early - will there be any left by 10????
While I'm literally over the moon that I've got tickets and that I woke up specifically early to get them, I do feel sorry for those logging on at 10AM, unaware that tickets went on sale early.
You can all stop worrying, I just had a look at the site (10.30), got on in a few seconds, and there are still plenty of tickets left.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
All areas coming up as unavailable for me.

Oh wait, I already have mine.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
The WSL tickets are the block by the North Stand (WSI), I thought they would be near the away end ?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Were you able to choose ? It's East and West that are on sale.

To be honest mate, I have a hell of a hangover right now and it was a major effort just getting up and pressing the right numbers on the phone!!! I happy accepted what I was given. The guy did say there were one or two still left in the east and that parts of the east were being kept back for staff and complimentary tickets.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We could obviously sell another 10k tickets for this game, if we had capacity. But on the other hand, those who are organised are not up against another 18k true fans to get one. It might not be as bad as everyone is thinking......

Options if you are unlucky:-

A) I reckon there is a good chance that a cpl of hundred extra might become available if some of the comps are not needed (aka Sheff Wed, SCC last season)
B) You could try buying from Donny when their tix go on sale on general sale on Wednesday
C) You could wait and see if Donny do not need the other half of the South, so another 1000 tix (less likely if BHA fill it up -oh what to do!)
D) Try the ticket exchange. If I wasn't going, I think I would be happy to give my smartcard to a decent poster on here with history. £10 refundable Paypal deposit in case they lose/dont return card.

So glad I have my ST!

If people do B then C won't be possible.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I just logged in to have a look, got in pretty much 1st time. Hopefully this will finally put to bed this myth about all these long term loyal supporters who couldn't afford season tickets missing on going to the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here