Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I cant wait till the summer holidays are over

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
You are entitled to and have 10 % of the gate you`r Thick dirty northern scum. To think i offered to buy you a pint after the game .

There's always one. Don't know the ins and outs of the ticketing issue but the Rovers fans will be very welcome.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Read the weekends post todaysthen todays posts i tried to help them out, but got only abuse f*** em with luck they will get relegated

Luck won't come into it, they performed worse over the 2nd half of the season than ALL 3 teams that were relegated

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Yes I have. Now re-read your previous (abusive) statements.

When the donnie fans were crying for tickets i asked the club to help them did you
I get abuse in return from silly little viking (read the post)
Fcuk em
I hope they get relegated

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Read the weekends post todaysthen todays posts i tried to help them out, but got only abuse f*** em with luck they will get relegated

I've read the posts. And...?

Just because one person swipes at you, it doesn't mean he's representative of an entire team, and it doesn't mean you can become more obnoxious and more abusive.

It's YOUR behaviour that's the problem here, sunshine. Not his. Yours.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire

The only abuse you get is the self-abuse that the likes of you most probably carry out on yourself. Give it up Sam, you're trying to stir the shit up on a good board.
Our fans have always got on and the bile that comes out of your mouth only insults your heritage.
I think the E in Maths was a tad flattering on reflection, however I'm more concerned now about your ability to converse and discuss important matters regarding your club without resorting to childish abuse.
Saturday will be a good day, a celebration and I hope that your sort don't go out of the way to spoil what should be a brilliant new beginning for your club.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Acording to a post on a Doncaster Rovers forum [ Brighton Ticket Decision ] made at 4pm today there were at that time just 250 eligible (i.e. with previous purchase history) names on their ticket waiting list.

So, to cut a very long story short, Doncaster had a waiting list of 250 people wanting tickets and we have sent them around 100 more than that. I would suggest that Doncaster asked for 350 and we have given them pretty much what they have asked for.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
Which is different to what I was told last week. I was told there were 800 names on the list, and actually shown the list, and it was several pages long, with some names wanting numerous tickets.

Whether this has been scaled down somewhat, who knows. I do believe however if we were allocated 2000 to begin with, they would have all been sold by now. I know the waiting list fiasco has put alot of fans off, as they cant be bothered making travel arrangements only to find they can't go.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Which is different to what I was told last week. I was told there were 800 names on the list, and actually shown the list, and it was several pages long, with some names wanting numerous tickets.

Whether this has been scaled down somewhat, who knows. I do believe however if we were allocated 2000 to begin with, they would have all been sold by now. I know the waiting list fiasco has put alot of fans off, as they cant be bothered making travel arrangements only to find they can't go.

Well, I hope that every one of you who wants a ticket gets one. I'm sure there is more to this than we will ever know and that behind the scenes your club are being perhaps "overhelpful" to ours.

Anyway have a good trip down and enjoy your day, and as everyone else has said make sure you pop into one of the other stands for a post-match beer or three, whatever the result.

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
I understand that the original allocation would have been negotiated between the 2 clubs, with an estimate of sales bearing in mind that under a certain amount then the away end could be segregated. Subsequently, if the first allocation sells out, then we ask for more. I think this has happened here, but poorly communicated and about a week too late for many.

We do the same with visiting clubs I believe. There is no requirement for the visiting club to purchase the blocks of tickets, is there?

I think the 1 ticket per STH is a Doncaster issue, perhaps a marketing ploy to sell more STs? It's not unusual to sell at 1 per STH when availability is limited?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1600 is alright , should make a bit of noise. Cant be arsed to read thread but assume we will get some more tickets so all good. I actually think you have done well to shift 1600

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seems to me a lot of people have missed the point that was made earlier in this thread.

Rovers will have been asked what they felt they could sell and presumably came up with the initial number, which they have then sold. Anything over that and they request more, but on this occasion, because of the likelihood of ticketless Albion fans seeking tickets through DRFC, they have decided to restrict who can buy. This obviously reduces any waiting list to previous buyers only, but it also means that there is likely to be space in the South Stand for a segregated Albion allocation, which is a lot preferable than them only selling 250 of the remaining thousand, leaving 800 spaces which Albion infiltrators might try and wangle their way into.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
in today's Argus it says Doncaster rovers on Saturday is now sold out for the Brighton fans,they added they expect a few empty seats in the away end as the visitors have not sold there full allocation.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Whether 16 in the Donny end or 1600 im so glad that its you guys coming down for the first league game and im sure you will all be made welcome by all. Apart from [MENTION=19234]Samej[/MENTION].

Hope you enjoy the day up until 3pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here