Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans get an extra 348 tickets

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Of course the list wasn't full , we got the message on the first day of general sale that the tickets were sold out and that no more would be forthcoming. I hope we reciprocate when you come here, this has left a bad taste .
Incidentally I believe that in the top 2 Divisions that the tickets are on a SOR basis not 'paid for in advance'. This has been clarified by the FSF representative.

We`ve given you the tickets dickhead your club has not released them , sort it out your end

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
We`ve given you the tickets dickhead your club has not released them , sort it out your end

Once again Incorrect. This thread has been a perfectly reasonable discussion regarding ticket allocation, why are you the only one resorting to abusive language and insults?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This was not possible under what I understand as your original stipulation of 1 ticket per STH. Thus many waited for the General sale to get more than 1 ticket .
NEVER have tickets ever been witheld from us in the past....c'est incroyable!

If anyone has stipulated that it's STHs only who can buy the away tickets, it's Doncaster Rovers. Brighton don't have the right to do that.

Unless I've mis-read your post, and that's not the point you're making.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm a bit concerned about our policy of not wanting to give Doncaster their full allocation.looking from my seat in the wsu towards the away end on Saturday it looked as if the away end had not been completely finished.From my seat I could see that behind the seats to the right of the away stand it had a very unfinished look about it maybe that is the reason we haven't given Doncaster their full allocation.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Doncaster are entitled to 10 per cent, so they can return what they don't sell - but, that said, they are trying to help us if possible. We will know more this week.
Ask the club

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I'm a bit concerned about our policy of not wanting to give Doncaster their full allocation.looking from my seat in the wsu towards the away end on Saturday it looked as if the away end had not been completely finished.From my seat I could see that behind the seats to the right of the away stand it had a very unfinished look about it maybe that is the reason we haven't given Doncaster their full allocation.

No that is not a problem. There is some missing cladding at the back of the South stand no problem with the seating

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Barking...........wrong tree, it is finished, for now! Lets have a love-in......don't we love Donny ( 'till they beat us )

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Doncaster are entitled to 10 per cent, so they can return what they don't sell - but, that said, they are trying to help us if possible. We will know more this week.
Ask the club

Which is not what you said. You said that Donny had received the whole 10% and were not releasing them, which is totally different to the point Insider is making. As I said it is a little unfair for the Donny fans to blame BHA for the apparent shortfall but please stop with the un-called for abuse

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Which is not what you said. You said that Donny had received the whole 10% and were not releasing them, which is totally different to the point Insider is making. As I said it is a little unfair for the Donny fans to blame BHA for the apparent shortfall but please stop with the un-called for abuse

I was trying to help the thick northern twats out, the abuse started after silly little viking gave me an E in maths

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I was trying to help the thick northern twats out, the abuse started after silly little viking gave me an E in maths

Yes bang out of order...... it was an F

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here