Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans get an extra 348 tickets

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
Still seems to me the most likely thing is Doncaster didn't want to pay up front on the second batch... maybe BHA underestimated your demand on the first batch. 800 empty seats for this game is a shambles in any case.

Away clubs don't have to pay up front for blocks of tickets?

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Donny have them they can`t sell them

Samej you are a total numpty , you're just not getting it are you . Stop playing the Billy big bollox, telling lies and act like a grown up just like most of this Board.
That way you will 1) get a reasonable dialogue and 2) get some respect, pretending to be big and hard, throwing insults around willy-nilly does you no favours at all.
Time you listened to some of your mature Board members, they think you are a knob , prove just for once that youy aren't eh ;)

DanielT

Samej you are a total numpty , you're just not getting it are you . Stop playing the Billy big bollox, telling lies and act like a grown up just like most of this Board.
That way you will 1) get a reasonable dialogue and 2) get some respect, pretending to be big and hard, throwing insults around willy-nilly does you no favours at all.
Time you listened to some of your mature Board members, they think you are a knob , prove just for once that youy aren't eh ;)

Firstly, I think you're right, but I couldn't help chuckling at how many times you made nob comments!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here