Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Done me proud boys

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I cant believe some of the retorts on here , truely cringeworthy . Bigbelly ? you deserve a ban .

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
when you go to school tomorrow ask your teacher about spelling and constructing a sentence, it may help other people understand you

i will take your advice on board and speak to my teacher tomorrow, but alas i know her reply will, ah yes i see you have said this as if you was a palarse cockhead, but i know you understood it as you would not of replied..Hmmmm, oh by the way my school in is the shithurst area

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As i said truely shocking .

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
i will take your advice on board and speak to my teacher tomorrow, but alas i know her reply will, ah yes i see you have said this as if you was a palarse cockhead, but i know you understood it as you would not of replied..Hmmmm, oh by the way my school in is the shithurst area

err ir should be "not have replied"...epic fail...bit like your team today.....

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
keep digging sunbeam, ask teacher before you comment..... you know it makes sense

Sunbeam good grief bustergonad that was a car....get of this forum you saddo and get a life and team of your own..EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I cant believe some of the retorts on here , truely cringeworthy . Bigbelly ? you deserve a ban .

Don't come on our forum and dictate on whether I should be banned. Its the moderaters job to decide that and not you, if you don't like what I post about you then f*** off back to your shit fourm cock.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
you are of course correct , its a waste of time trying to educate people like you so i give up, obviously dont go to school, shit job shit life.....enjoy

You educated....do us a favour. :lol:

If you said you've got a GCSE i'd be amazed. If you said you had two I'd say you stole one of them. If brains were dynamite you couldn't part your hair, sunbeam. :D

You are some sad specimin spending as much time as you do on a rival's fansite. Is it because you don't have a job now the looting is over or maybe you are just another one of life's losers who can't be arsed?

Run along now, buster needs his walkies. :clap:

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You educated....do us a favour. :lol:

If you said you've got a GCSE i'd be amazed. If you said you had two I'd say you stole one of them. If brains were dynamite you couldn't part your hair, sunbeam. :D

You are some sad specimin spending as much time as you do on a rival's fansite. Is it because you don't have a job now the looting is over or maybe you are just another one of life's losers who can't be arsed?
You know NOTHING about me, so how u come to the conclusions you do is beyond me, you must be so clever...but wait you are a weed fan so u aint that clever
no I dont have a job, I am self employed in the holiday business. This gives me as much time as i like to sit here and take the piss when you get royally f****d over by the scousers
So Goodbye see you later

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Gotta say despite the score the boys done me proud...don't care about the own goals....onwards and upwards....but there will be the normal how we gonna cope in the premiership, we're DOOMED.....get a life and enjoy the ride!!!

the boys did good Gus f***ed up

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't come on our forum and dictate on whether I should be banned. Its the moderaters job to decide that and not you, if you don't like what I post about you then f*** off back to your shit fourm cock.
Lets hope the moderators do their job then , the crap you post is worthy of a ban . On our shit forum you would be out . Anyhow i wouldnt have missed last nights outpourings for the world

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here