Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Done me proud boys

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Fair play to the OP, I like the positivity. We were terrible today, but learned a lot about where we are as a club and hopefully we can pick ourselves up and learn from it.

Even though you could start pointing fingers, I just don't have the heart to do it. The players will feel absolutely awful, I just they can respond well.

We were just done by a team who were able to make their extra class count. I'm disappointed we didn't give a better account of ourselves, but hey, worst things happen sea

This.

And the Palace trolls who have temporarily stopped playing with their little sisters have no room to talk.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
at least you scored 4 goals away.....shame 3 were own goals....still that is a new FA cup record 3 ogs in the same match hahaha

Again, your contribution to the debate is nil. Massive fail. Why don't you get off your sister and lick Buster's balls for him instead?

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Again, your contribution to the debate is nil. Massive fail. Why don't you get off your sister and lick Buster's balls for him instead?

typical, resorting to personal insults when you complain if anyone suggests you are all gay....ok you lost, get over it...was just really funny you scored four and got f*** all from the game

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Watched the game with bhafc99 in Dubai.

Even though we're not neutrals, it was a great game of football to watch. Both teams went for it, Liverpool's class and finishing shone through, but the Albion can be proud of playing the game the right way, not sticking 9 men behind the ball and hoping for a draw, and continuing to try to keep the ball on the ground.

They were true to themselves and to the style (in every sense) that Gus has the team playing, week-in, week-out, regardless of who the opponents are. That's why we're in the position that we're in Championship-wise - the team that plays the better football will generally win the games. Now's not the time to point fingers or assign blame - just a matter of moving on and continuing to outplay Championship teams as we've been doing for much of the season.

Today proved that we're not Premiership standard yet. But we're getting there.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Get it right despite the score on the whole we held our own with a premiership team (bear with me) our problem and I agree 7a major one in football is at both ends . Defensively we were shite and we could not finish if the game went on for 90 hours but the team held there own this is a young team with little experience and it showed but this game should contribute to the on going progression of our club. Gus has identified the fullbacks as a problem but we are desperate for a decent keeper as most have said all season.

For me it was a painful lesson but one that will help long term the futures bright the futures Brighton And Hove Albion and for all those throwing their toys out of the pram I guess you were not around when we really were shit.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Watched the game with bhafc99 in Dubai.

Even though we're not neutrals, it was a great game of football to watch. Both teams went for it, Liverpool's class and finishing shone through, but the Albion can be proud of playing the game the right way, not sticking 9 men behind the ball and hoping for a draw, and continuing to try to keep the ball on the ground.

They were true to themselves and to the style (in every sense) that Gus has the team playing, week-in, week-out, regardless of who the opponents are. That's why we're in the position that we're in Championship-wise - the team that plays the better football will generally win the games. Now's not the time to point fingers or assign blame - just a matter of moving on and continuing to outplay Championship teams as we've been doing for much of the season.

Today proved that we're not Premiership standard yet. But we're getting there.

Which watering hole had the pleasure of hosting Dubai Seagulls?

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
typical, resorting to personal insults when you complain if anyone suggests you are all gay....ok you lost, get over it...was just really funny you scored four and got f*** all from the game

You are a nob and isn't it typical of a no hope, Palace fukwitt like you to mention the "gay" thing.

Sorry to disappoint you but not everyone who supports Brighton or lives in the city is gay. I bet you lot have gay fantasies the amount you go on about it.

So we lost to Liverpool in the FA Cup by a scorline that flatters them. I hope that they go on to win it now.

I am sure that you will be crapping yourself in April when we are still above you in the league and you are in your usual slide down the toilet. I hope you enjoy a spell in League 1 and I bet your attendances will plummet even further. :bigwave:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
.......ok you lost, get over it...was just really funny you scored four and got f*** all from the game
We are over it, and yes it IS funny that we scored four and got nothing from it, there's a thread (started by a Brighton fan) saying much the same thing.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
How can you be proud of losing 6-1?

We scored three of them, so scored 4 in all, shame three were at the wrong end. Surely with that sort of scoreline we beat Liverpool 4-3????

waddoneagle

Jan 7, 2010
Best comedy programme i have seen this year, what a embarrassment, still have not stopped laughing, must watch the highlights tonight, comedy gold.

:D:D:D:D

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You are a nob and isn't it typical of a no hope, Palace fukwitt like you to mention the "gay" thing.

Sorry to disappoint you but not everyone who supports Brighton or lives in the city is gay. I bet you lot have gay fantasies the amount you go on about it.

So we lost to Liverpool in the FA Cup by a scorline that flatters them. I hope that they go on to win it now.

I am sure that you will be crapping yourself in April when we are still above you in the league and you are in your usual slide down the toilet. I hope you enjoy a spell in League

1 and I bet your attendances will plummet even further. :bigwave:[/QUOTE
try reading it again,.I never said you were all gay, I said you get upset if anyone suggests it, I know you aint all gay, but you have to resort to.personal insults about sisters ( which FYI i dont have....shame your season is over now but theres always next year]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here