Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Game WON"T be live on Sky

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A thread about the game being played at 3pm on Saturday 6th August and there are 3 STH's saying they cannnot make the game :angry:

Well hopefully if they cant go & they havent passed on to mates they will put their seats on the ticket exchange if thats allowed!?!

My seat will be taken, and thankfully it will be a life long Brighton fan who will get to witness this most special event.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What will be interesting is the prioritisation (if any) of the non-sth tickets. As a blue member I am hoping we might get priority over white, but nothing guaranteed, and as I don't bring money directly to the club through being a blue that's fair enough.

Realistically Donny will not bring more than a thousand, so given that the away end can be split in two we should pick up a thousand there for Albion fans.

Add to that the 2,000 tickets available for casual fans then you would think that anyone applying early enough should be in with a good chance of seeing the game.

Last edited:

What will be interesting is the prioritisation (if any) of the non-sth tickets. As a blue member I am hoping we might get priority over white, but nothing guaranteed, and as I don't bring money directly to the club through being a blue that's fair enough.

Apologies for dragging this O/T, but have there been any announcements about the priority schemes (or indeed any kind of memberships) for next season? Or if not when they are likely to happen? They've removed reference to everything except Gold and Young Seagulls on the website.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton

Realistically Donny will not bring more than a thousand, so given that the away end can be split in two we should pick up a thousand there for Albion fans.

Add to that the 2,000 tickets available for casual fans then you would think that anyone applying early enough should be in with a good chance of seeing the game.

I was under the impression, by a few people, that the Blue/White membership scheme was being done away with for next season?

I, like yourself, am not a season-ticket holder, but I'm hoping by being organised as Commander said I should be, I'll get a ticket for Donny!?!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I was under the impression, by a few people, that the Blue/White membership scheme was being done away with for next season?

I, like yourself, am not a season-ticket holder, but I'm hoping by being organised as Commander said I should be, I'll get a ticket for Donny!?!

:wink: Don't worry you will.

I'm starting to sound like my girlfriend, I don't think I've ever used the word 'organised' so many times in one day.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

I reckon Donny will bring down a couple of thousand.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
As a STH I am pleased they have not changed the kick off time coz I go on holiday on the Sunday and would have missed the game if it had been delayed 24 hours! Selfish I know but do I give a damn? Answers on a postcard. Yippeeeee :clap2:

The first time ever maybe that a smileye can paint a thousand words.

:wanker:

The first time ever maybe that a smileye can paint a thousand words.

:wanker:

To be fair to the guy, i was rather selfishly hoping the game would be delayed even knowing that a few people would have to miss it beacause of their commitments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here