Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dogs

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
d2b8e633c507cfa732594726d768aa5a.jpg

My beautiful dog Megan 15 in May dreading the day she goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Also, you don't have a cockerpoo or a labradoodle or a cavachon, you have a Mongrel.

I know, and? Every breed was born from cross breeding until they found the right attributes. Newer breeds are just an extension of that. And some are recognised by KC, moving forward more will be too as continual over breeding of recognised breeds will lead to huge problems as is being discovered.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excited for the election results

Huey Chilling.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Sadly had my Labrador, Granville put down last month, he was such a great mate and I miss him terribly.

The vet was so right it wasn't his internal organs that did for Granville but his mobility, he tried so hard to get out for his walks but one day after three walks and meeting all his dog mates his back legs just gave in. Granners had a great innings he reached over fourteen and was healthy to the end. The house is so empty without him.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
My two had their knackers taken off of them yesterday and I feel bloody awful about it. Ernie the smaller of the two has been staring into space totally shell shocked while Bugzy has been crying which he has never done before, it's heartbreaking. They're 15 months old, I should have had it done earlier if I was going to get it done.
It's been 36 hours now and they're getting a little more comfortable getting lots of cuddles and love.
How long before they recover I'm not sure, any input appreciated from those who've been through it.IMG_1265.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bob II.png

Not sure if this works ..... if the photo has loaded then this is Bob, Bob is a wonderful dog and a tw@t, all at the same time. He kills pheasants and fallow deer, runs off whenever he can and eats poo!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
View attachment 118170

Not sure if this works ..... if the photo has loaded then this is Bob, Bob is a wonderful dog and a tw@t, all at the same time. He kills pheasants and fallow deer, runs off whenever he can and eats poo!

He's on the Escape Committee? He sounds like a proper dog.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's on the Escape Committee? He sounds like a proper dog.

Oh he is, a top dog, been great with the kids, no trouble around the house, suffers from small man syndrome and tends to bark first and then wonder why others aren't his friend!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
My two had their knackers taken off of them yesterday and I feel bloody awful about it. Ernie the smaller of the two has been staring into space totally shell shocked while Bugzy has been crying which he has never done before, it's heartbreaking. They're 15 months old, I should have had it done earlier if I was going to get it done.
It's been 36 hours now and they're getting a little more comfortable getting lots of cuddles and love.
How long before they recover I'm not sure, any input appreciated from those who've been through it.View attachment 118151

Lovely picture of them both. We had our lab done and he too cried a few hours afterwards. I think it was simply a bit of pain once the jab wore off, but by the next morning, he was perfectly OK. The Op was meant to calm him down, but he is still territorial. . . You posted this yesterday so hope and trust all crying is now over?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Lovely picture of them both. We had our lab done and he too cried a few hours afterwards. I think it was simply a bit of pain once the jab wore off, but by the next morning, he was perfectly OK. The Op was meant to calm him down, but he is still territorial. . . You posted this yesterday so hope and trust all crying is now over?

Yes, thank you they're recovering nicely although as you'll see from the time they still love waking me up at all hours for some attention. I felt awful listening to their cries but it's easing now and besides bumping into everything with their cones they're doing well.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don’t know what a dog person is as opposed to a dog owner? But more intriguingly, how do such people impact his or her life to ‘hate’ em so much?

A dog person likes all dogs.

A dog owner may only like certain breeds.

I'd own any of the sighthounds, would never ever own a Staffordshire Terrier. don't like them.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
A dog person likes all dogs.

A dog owner may only like certain breeds.

I'd own any of the sighthounds, would never ever own a Staffordshire Terrier. don't like them.

I wonder why this is. Sadly, they suffer because of the owners, but if brought up by responsible people, they make for lovely dogs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here