Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog towed behind car.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
:down:I read this story early AM when I picked up my copy of the Argus and it left me feeling pretty f***ed-off all day.It beggars belief how it could happen accidentally and if it was deliberate then we should BURN HIM! f***ing hell,this is one sick "person" either way.

Burning him is not enough. Take him to Devils Dyke where this story started, tie him to the back of a car then go for a drive along the a27 before dropping him off in a lay by...... Then burn him

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Burning him is not enough. Take him to Devils Dyke where this story started, tie him to the back of a car then go for a drive along the a27 before dropping him off in a lay by...... Then burn him

I agree with you. What this man did is Terrier-ble.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well I own a dog and have walked in countless locations and have never seen anyone tie a dog to a bumper.

Even if by some odd chance this guy did have a very unusual habit of tying his dog to a bumper it is not something you can forget as you leave or fail to notice.

As for the punishment anyone capable of harming a defenceless animal in my mind is capable of doing the same to a human. It is a symptom of being f***ed up in the head and should be treated more seriously

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Personally i find killing any animal is wrong, yet I eat all meat ??? What happened to that poor dog is different though. That is torture. Hope that when this bloke is named he gets his own kind of torture.

Killing an animal for food, is completely different to killing an animal for fun. So no, eating meat isn't wrong.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
According to Mrs Fef, a bloke has turned himself in at Worthing Police station in relation to this incident.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
all you people making jokes about this should take a minute to think about it !! Its only a dog..... so it deserves this does it?? All you jokers should be ashamed of yourselves and if that makes you think Im soft then so be it...whoever did this should be locked away for as long as possible...I would kill the bloke myself if it was my dog he had hurt/killed

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
According to Mrs Fef, a bloke has turned himself in at Worthing Police station in relation to this incident.

Shit, the nations media will now descend upon our town, causing fuss, and diverting old Constable Bob away from finding out who has been stealing the milk off old Mrs Turners doorstep.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
"He is being held on suspicion of animal cruelty, and Sussex Police PC Scott Walters revealed how serious the force is taking this incident, commenting: 'This is being treated as a deliberate act."

"According to a police source, detectives are investigating whether the alleged incident may have been triggered by a domestic dispute between the dog's owners."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"According to a police source, detectives are investigating whether the alleged incident may have been triggered by a domestic dispute between the dog's owners."

I hope they're not barking up the wrong tree.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If that person is charged and convicted with killing a dog he won't have an easy time in prison. A couple of years ago there was someone in our local prison who had been jailed for chucking a dog off a high-rise building, he was put in with all the child abusers, paedophiles and wife-beaters for his own safety, rather than on a normal wing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can anyone seriously suggest a person would not know he was towing a Dog behind him for 6 miles and it was an accident ?. Quite extraordinary. And BOF, I would stab them and kill them. My Dog is like a child to me, as I have no kids and the love and bond is incredible. He has brought me immense happiness and joy in my life and I love him very much so if some chav kicked him to death or something I would kill the person. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Last edited:

Can anyone seriously suggest a person would not know he was towing a Dog behind him for 6 miles and it was an accident ?. Quite extraordinary. And BOF, I would stab them and kill them. My Dog is like a child to me, as I have no kids and the love and bond is incredible. He has brought me immense happiness and joy in my life and I love him very much so if some chav kicked him to death or something I would kill the person. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

US, It has been posted on this thread that it can happen by accident. I personally don't think this was but I will not condemn him until admitted or proved.
The whole episode is such an alien concept to me that I just refuse to believe anyone would or even could inflict that amount of pain and suffering on a dog.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
US, It has been posted on this thread that it can happen by accident. I personally don't think this was but I will not condemn him until admitted or proved.
The whole episode is such an alien concept to me that I just refuse to believe anyone would or even could inflict that amount of pain and suffering on a dog.
Or indeed any other animal.

I don't think there is any doubt that this was a revoltingly cruel thing to do if it was done deliberately, and my concern would be to wonder what that person might do to a vulnerable person if they are capable of doing that to an animal. Does anyone actually know the maximum sentence that could be handed out for this crime if it was found to be done deliberately? I'd hope it was in the region of 3-6 months.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Hasn't this guy been hanged yet? I've logged in to see the lynching and it's not happened - what time is the public flogging too? Death too good for the bloke picking on a poor defenceless dogalog. Sick bastard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here