Jan 12, 2012
The clues are all there
He still lives in Brighton,
The bloke in the pub in a Palace tie confirmed it,
He was seen shopping in Brighton today,
He doesn't want a shot at a Wembley final,
He's struggling to spend his £50,000 a week,
He hates living in a caravan.
He's all yours, how about we start the bidding at £3 mill ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What a load of bollocks this post and thread is. Even if he was unhappy deep down he wouldn't go spouting off to some random. And why would he be unhappy? He plays week in week out for a team that is 3 points off the play offs and 1 game away from a Wembley final. He is also paid a decent wage and is part of one of the closet squads in the Championship. You only have to look at our players to see moral is fantastic in our camp, Freedman has totally brought the whole club together. It just shows how jealous you BHA fans are that you have to resort to bullshit threads like this.

The thread may be a load of bollocks, but I can assure you my post is 100% how it happened.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought WE were supposed to be gay E83, is there something you want to tell us about the sexuality of people in the Palace changing room?

Im sure they ADMIRE admire each others MANHOODS while FLICKING towels at each others ARSE.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just to come back to this, what was clear from the conversation with his friend was that Murray does not get on that well with his teammates. But then by all accounts he wasn't that close to some of them here either. I think he is just a bit of loner and therefore will always take a while to settle anywhere if he ever does.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looking forward to Wilf tearing you apart again in 3 weeks...What's your prediction this time seeing as last time you went for 6-0 Albion?

Just a sneaky 1-0 this time :thumbsup:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Its like when you need to paint the ceiling ,you dont wear your new Palace gear,you throw on some old trackies and tee shirt.
Glenn obviously didn't want his new CPFC training gear to get covered in dog shit .

That is of course providing the photo is a. Actually of him and b. Actually from this season

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its like when you need to paint the ceiling ,you dont wear your new Palace gear,you throw on some old trackies and tee shirt.

Are you saying that all your players train in Brighton kit? Or is your board too tight fisted to buy training gear?

Nov 10, 2011
Nice one for your attendance the other night. I bet the stewards didn't have a clue how to deal with that lot.

For Palarse it takes a cup semi-final for a crowd over 20k. We have crowds that high standard.

piss off croydon crack-head

Jan 12, 2012
Are you saying that all your players train in Brighton kit? Or is your board too tight fisted to buy training gear?

Thats right, they train all week in the old Nobo gear,the humiliation and pain builds all week,untill saturday arrives, then the Nobo gear gets incinerated and they put on the majestic red and blue stripes,and walk proudly on to the pitch.
Football is all about mind games .

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Mickey-Mouse-Club.jpg

Lovin the new Palarse club badge !!!!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here