Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Muzza want out of Palace already?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Nice one for your attendance the other night. I bet the stewards didn't have a clue how to deal with that lot.

For Palarse it takes a cup semi-final for a crowd over 20k. We have crowds that high standard.

piss off croydon crack-head

We got 21k against Reading and West Ham. We break 20k three or four times per season.

I don't need to remind you of your crowds in recent years.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Why would you want him back? 4 goals this season.He is utter cack!

If he's so cack, why is his goals/game ratio for Palace better than CMS for you? He has scored 4 in the league, and another two in the cup.

Call him Judas or whatever you want, but he's a bloody good player and he contributes so much more than a decent 15 goals per season.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We got 21k against Reading and West Ham. We break 20k three or four times per season.

I don't need to remind you of your crowds in recent years.

Without making an anti-Palace point, your crowds this season are quite low. I'd imagine this would be some cause for concern ?

15th in the league ?

( 21st as a percentage of capacity )

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Without making an anti-Palace point, your crowds this season are quite low. I'd imagine this would be some cause for concern ?

15th in the league ?

( 21st as a percentage of capacity )
You are correct , it is a concern that the crowds have dropped . The trouble is that people get out of the habit of going but will make the effort for a big game . We have the fan base , but in the present climate people just cant afford to go every week . If ? we get our new stadium we will get big crowds ,like yourself , but it will take time . We are building slowly and the crowds will build slowly as well , im very excited about the future !

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
You are correct , it is a concern that the crowds have dropped . The trouble is that people get out of the habit of going but will make the effort for a big game . We have the fan base , but in the present climate people just cant afford to go every week . If ? we get our new stadium we will get big crowds ,like yourself , but it will take time . We are building slowly and the crowds will build slowly as well , im very excited about the future !

To be honest, I really like this post.

I'm sensing a love-in soon. Can the hatchets be buried??????????

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Think most of us would have him back in a heartbeat even though he committed the ultimate crime. Those pound-tinted spectacles really did lead to a spectacularly bad career decision for the lad.
I certainly would'nt want him back,he's a strange quiet man who becomes very lazy far to often.
I was glad to see the back of him:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Second highest goalscorer at Withdean, consistent goals:games ratio throughout his 3 1/2 years at the club, and became a provider and first line of defence during that time too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here