• Yeah, annoys me

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • No, he's ok

Votes: 71 65.1%

• Total voters

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
No! I think he's one of the best posters on here. There are people who do get on my wick though, but I won't go as far as mentioning names!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If LI's a journo - as he claims to be - then he don't give a shit whether he gets up your nose or not, just so long as you're talking about him. So good luck to the fella :thumbsup:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
He seems a decent enough poster,just that to many on here take things to serious end of.

Leave the bloke alone you poofs:lolol:

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
Annoys me no end!!I feel he is looking down his nose at anyone who doesnt share his views,im glad that i dont!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
66% like him. Perhaps the rest are jealous. :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I like London Irish. His posts are interesting to read. I tend to agree with his football posts but disagree with his politics.

I haven't found him a bit sarcastic or patronising.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
London Irish posts some very interesting thought provoking threads. If you argue with him regarding his comments in a sensible adult way then you get respect back. He is only patronising when you feel he has beaten you with a comment and you haven't got the answers to come back with. I might not agree with alot of what he says but still find his posts worth reading. Perhaps we could have a post for banning all posters who don't agree with everything I believe in thread ? We need disagreements and discussions for this site to work. Without them the site would not be as entertaining.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
No problem whatsoever.. however there wasn't a 'who cares?' option which I would have chosen had it of been there, thus preventing me from having to post this. :rolleyes:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Are ones that slag me off ok? :)

I might be coming round to you, Morris. Even on this (albeit stupid) thread about someone else, you still want to talk about yourself.

Such shameless self-plugging deserves a measure of my respect.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nope

I think he's alright.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Yorkie said:
I like London Irish. His posts are interesting to read. I tend to agree with his football posts but disagree with his politics.

I haven't found him a bit sarcastic or patronising.

I will second that, there are other posters that get on my nerves a lot more than him. I won't mention names.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think LI is one of, if not the best, poster on NSC at the current time.

I find his Albion related comments pretty intresting and thought provoking.

He argues his points and it's all about the Albion. That's what NSC is all about.

I don't get the whole victimised nonsense either. Look at this, a thread about LI? It's rediculous.

Nothing like a 4-4-2 vs 3-5-2 debate to make an intresting nights reading. Brilliant stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here