Votes: 38 34.9%
  • No, he's ok

Votes: 71 65.1%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Being opinionated is fine - as long as you're prepared to consider that other people who offer an alternative opinion may actually be at least as intelligent if not more intelligent than yourself, and therefore deserve to be treated with more consideration than the shit on your shoe.

Maybe LI does that himself, but I don't feel it comes across in his posts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's an articulate know all

but he livens this place up and doesn't get on my tits at all.

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Top man, top posts every time.:clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All part of the rich tapestry that is NSC. It'd be a bit crap if we all agreed with each other - or all thought playing 4-5-1 at home was a good idea ;)

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Albion Rob said:
Very close poll - could go either way. Best poll for a while....

Given the SHITE quality of polls in recent weeks, a pretty lame-assed achievement!

Big yourself up!

If people cannot handle the thrust and parry of discussion on here, fuq nose how they survive past their garden gates.

In 'The Time Machine', the people of the future who were too wet to run things were called the Weena. There are some real Weenas around already.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like London Irish - I find I'm a great deal less patronising that other, seemingly very popular posters on here and at, unlike some of them, he actually has a brain seemingly capable of independent, original thought.

(And no, I'm not being cliquey, never met the bloke, don't know anything about him other than what I read on here.)

larus

IMO, he's a very good poster. OK, he may put people down sometimes, but from what I've seen it's through intelligent repostes, not by calling someone a w***er or whatever.

From time to time there will be threads which get heated as different opinions are expressed, but I think NSC would be a lot poorer off without the likes of LI.

I don't always agree with his point of view, but hey, that's life. I don't take offence, I just read his arguments and make my own mind up.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm a bit annoyed there's a thread drawing attention to him.Why?:yawn:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Gets my vote.
quite well informed stat wise, always got a positive spin on any knocking of the club or players.
Has beligerent and patronising responses when challenged (which just get more beligerent and patronising as the argument goes on/downhill....) but don't we all do that ? some <current thread> opposing posters seem to damn well deserve this response anyway..

btw - I bet he's totally gutted that there's a whole thread weighing up his popularity and it's currently 2-1 in his favour..

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
No problem with LI, offers far more to the site than the inane, juvenile ramblings of Kinkygerbil for instance. Re-reading that Currie thread its very noticeable that two of the posters who get the most flack on here were near enough the only ones to have the vision to see what Currie offered.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ninja, remember that you can be a bit inflamitory too ..... There again, there but for the grace of God ......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here