• No, he's ok

Votes: 71 65.1%

• Total voters

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No problem with LI - I'd much rather read or participate in an intelligent discussion than much of the inane drivel NSC has been subjected to recently.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Ninja, remember that you can be a bit inflamitory too ..... There again, there but for the grace of God ......

I agree Mr Britbyte, but I have tried to curb my ways over the last 12 months (since you've been state-side come to think of it ;) )

I don't care if people have a problem with me, as I'm sure LI doesn't give two hoots either, what I object to is LI thrusting his mantra down everyone's throats re: MM and Oatway and woe betide an NSC user if you disagree, as he will, in his snidey patronising manner, cut into them and reading his diatribe on some many threads, is frankly annoying

How's the U S of A btw?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I agree Mr Britbyte, but I have tried to curb my ways over the last 12 months (since you've been state-side come to think of it ;) )

I don't care if people have a problem with me, as I'm sure LI doesn't give two hoots either, what I object to is LI thrusting his mantra down everyone's throats re: MM and Oatway and woe betide an NSC user if you disagree, as he will, in his snidey patronising manner, cut into them and reading his diatribe on some many threads, is frankly annoying

How's the U S of A btw?

A think you summed it up a treat there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

How's the U S of A btw?

To be fair yes both you and I have cooled down a bit and also, I tend to agree about LI.

Oh, I'm not Stateside and neither will I be. It's a long story ....... It's give Twatty something to laugh at anyway.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
London Irish alwys has something worthwhiel to say and generally respects other's opinions. Some subjects get put up here and we act like schoolkids.... Iraq is far more important than Falmer... no matetr how blue and white my blood is...we're talkign people dying here! London Irish may sometimes go overboard in bringing people down to earth... but I suppose in which case so do I..... still think he'll be dancing with us in the streets if Mccammon scores a hat-trick tomorrow.... doesn't that warrant some respect?

Can we stop having these polls on individuals on NSC unless we are seriously thinking they shouldn't be here please.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They way to respond to him would be to pull his putdowns apart making him look small. But you bunch of wet oversensative sops just cry like babies which is hilarious.

He may talk through the wrong hole alot but i'd keep him around, It doesn't matter how many wands he snaps wacking you lame brains over the head he's still a fairey.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
They way to respond to him would be to pull his putdowns apart making him look small. But you bunch of wet oversensative sops just cry like babies which is hilarious.

when are you going to start doing that then?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Does Lomdon Irish get on your wick

No he climbs on simsters wick and bounces up and down till simster blows.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Silly thread. I've had the odd run-in with the great man myself, but deal with it there and then. And I'd agree with Lush's comment also.

No one is averse to having the odd go at other posters - but actually starting a thread with the specific intention of slagging one individual's personality off is, well, pathetic. Ditto for Harty, Costa, Attila, and all the other threads that pollute the board on a fairly regular basis.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Does Lomdon Irish get on your wick

No he climbs on simsters wick and bounces up and down till simster blows.
Erm, not really no.

Or is this just a cunning rouse to deflect attention away from the fact that he's moved on so far from OWNING YOU, that he has not only thrown you in the bin with all the other knackered old teddies but is currently in the toy shop buying a replacement - the new Richie Morris teddy that says the same thing whenever you pull the chord in the back of his head.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Simster said:
Erm, not really no.

Or is this just a cunning rouse to deflect attention away from the fact that he's moved on so far from OWNING YOU, that he has not only thrown you in the bin with all the other knackered old teddies but is currently in the toy shop buying a replacement - the new Richie Morris teddy that says the same thing whenever you pull the chord in the back of his head.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ownage. The likes of which have never been seen before.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tooting Gull said:
Silly thread. I've had the odd run-in with the great man myself, but deal with it there and then. And I'd agree with Lush's comment also.

No one is averse to having the odd go at other posters - but actually starting a thread with the specific intention of slagging one individual's personality off is, well, pathetic. Ditto for Harty, Costa, Attila, and all the other threads that pollute the board on a fairly regular basis.

Are ones that slag me off ok? :)

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Its quite ironic regarding his user name that he has become the Rev'd Ian Paisley of NSC, outspoken but coherent, liable to wind people up at the drop of a hat, but hugely entertaining.
Long may it continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here