Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Those who have SCENE his photographs from THIALAND with GUPPY know the full STOREE

Indeed, it would be enough for a Sunday Supplement.

Talking of the great man I saw him at the Amex the other day looking sensational as ever.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
JUST had the OLD bill at the DOOR saying that they HAVE had complaints about some men at DUKES Mound earlier in the WEEK getting up to NO good in the BUSHES and one answered to MY description. I said IT was a CASE of MISTEAKEN identity and WE weren't UP to no GOOD but it was an accident WHERE my BELT had broken and my trousers HAD slipped round my ankles AND I was simply BENT over to pull them up and MY friend MICHAEL was helping me.

NOW they WANT me to go to Brighton POLICE station for an ID parade. DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor AS I don't WANT my good name DRAGGED into this ?

You need to think of what it will do to Simmos wife if this gets out

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
If he wants to ADVERTISE his full English extra large prize winning SUSSEX sausage who are we to PONTIFICATE? Next time don't DRAW attention to yourself by wearing your BHAFC hi-vis stewards jacket.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is it me or is Ernest really unfunny? I'm willing to accept it's me (and remain happy with that).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is it me or is Ernest really unfunny? I'm willing to accept it's me (and remain happy with that).

It's you as Ernest is a class actor

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As stated, I'm happy with that. I think I found it more unfunny due to Simmo Says kissing his arse all day long.

Perhaps there is a bit of jealousy as no-one kisses your arse ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Perhaps there is a bit of jealousy as no-one kisses your arse ?

Hang on a minute! I kiss his arse more than regularly. He's in Robin Hood for Christ sake!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here