Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't know if I should be jealous coz not sure wot a 'johnson' is and is yours some-wot debilitating being you keep tripping over it:ohmy:

I struggle through. Right, skibbedy bop de bop de boo, Jazz hat's on folks. And away she goes.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It may not surprise you to learn that I couldn't give a tinker's f*** what you think of me, positive or negative. And if you had any awareness you would notice the FACT that I have brought the subject of my work up approx twice in 6 years on here. It is yourself, Bushy and a couple of JCL's that seem to find the subject fascinating. I personally find it a dull subject to talk about as I'm sure most on here do. Bit of ribbing is fine, your ludicrous attempts to analyse my personality or indeed it's faults are however strangely nauseating. Ask yourself if you like everybody you encounter and it may make it easier to comprehend that I don't like your on-line persona much. I haven't a clue what you are like off here and I care not a jot.

Did you sort the stage out you were looking for? Hope your star role in Thor is going well too!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Did you sort the stage out you were looking for? Hope your star role in Thor is going well too!

No idea, I guess I'll find out when I ge the call sheet. Stop taking such an ironic interest in the lives of others. If you want to ask questions about my work organise it with my manager Dahlink. I'd be simply enchanted to set something up (swishes head and slinks off).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When YOU line up for the id PARADE, do you have to BEND over with your STRIDES around you ankles so they can spot the HAIRY arse.

Is that INSIDE information ? :ohmy:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No idea, I guess I'll find out when I ge the call sheet. Stop taking such an ironic interest in the lives of others. If you want to ask questions about my work organise it with my manager Dahlink. I'd be simply enchanted to set something up (swishes head and slinks off).

Your manager is a robot in Dr Who!?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It may not surprise you to learn that I couldn't give a tinker's f*** what you think of me, positive or negative. And if you had any awareness you would notice the FACT that I have brought the subject of my work up approx twice in 6 years on here. It is yourself, Bushy and a couple of JCL's that seem to find the subject fascinating. I personally find it a dull subject to talk about as I'm sure most on here do. Bit of ribbing is fine, your ludicrous attempts to analyse my personality or indeed it's faults are however strangely nauseating. Ask yourself if you like everybody you encounter and it may make it easier to comprehend that I don't like your on-line persona much. I haven't a clue what you are like off here and I care not a jot.

[MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] its Sunday night and I blame [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] & [MENTION=26954]big hilda[/MENTION] for all the bollocks on NSC this week.
If HE lets me join the GROOVY gang then you are on your own mate- if you PM me I will tell you how to Kiss his ARSE in a way HE likes:p
Did you see how easy it is to ANNoy people:rolleyes:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
APART from all this bollocks IF I don't GET a good SOLICITOR soon I will be EXPOSED in the ARGUS as some sort of SEX pervert and all you LOT can do is TALK a load of shite

Give a bell to Roger Mann or Phil McCafferty at McCafferty and Mann. They should be able to help at a price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here