Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A film I'm in is. I'll give you a mention when we win. :clap:

Will you be the third actress from the right holding your 'ARS' in for the cameras-----and does that 'mention' go world wide with you on the fabled red carpet with a microphone in your face??? Or are you not really not there. Let me guess ---your a 'best boy':p
If you want to stop this bollocks mate then just TEXT STOP:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Will you be the third actress from the right holding your 'ARS' in for the cameras-----and does that 'mention' go world wide with you on the fabled red carpet with a microphone in your face??? Or are you not really not there. Let me guess ---your a 'best boy':p
If you want to stop this bollocks mate then just TEXT STOP:rolleyes:

No I won't be there. You're a rather unpleasant individual. In fact I'd go as far as to say you're a bit of a weapon. P.S. Your punctuation is abysmal. If you wish to be taken seriously by the right kind of people do please address this.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No I won't be there. You're a rather unpleasant individual. In fact I'd go as far as to say you're a bit of a weapon. P.S. Your punctuation is abysmal. If you wish to be taken seriously by the right kind of people do please address this.

Please PM me and I am sure we can sort out our differences. You are so far from the truth that I am saddened that you can have so much hate for someone you have never met. I managed to get an O level in English in 1972:wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Please PM me and I am sure we can sort out our differences. You are so far from the truth that I am saddened that you can have so much hate for someone you have never met. I managed to get an O level in English in 1972:wink:

Well that makes two of us that are making assumptions of people about which we know the sum total of nothing. I have never hated anyone in my life, certainly not you. Have a good Sunday. I'm off out to watch Jazz.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well that makes two of us that are making assumptions of people about which we know the sum total of nothing. I have never hated anyone in my life, certainly not you. Have a good Sunday. I'm off out to watch Jazz.

Who the fecking hell is Jazz-----I am 56 BTW:wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who the fecking hell is Jazz-----I am 56 BTW:wink:

Am working away this weekend and somebody has found a trad Jazz band at some local boozer they want us to go and watch. Probably be alreet. I am 7 and a half.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I have never hated anyone in my life.

I'm sure you've posted this week, something about how I make you want to smash your hand into your brain? Is that not hate?

ps why are you calling me flower cup?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Am working away this weekend and somebody has found a trad Jazz band at some local boozer they want us to go and watch. Probably be alreet. I am 7 and a half.

I take it the 'boozer' has a Charlie Chalks?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
My height in inches, my johnson in feet.

Your penis is large enough to be your head! What was the acting you said you do?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm sure you've posted this week, something about how I make you want to smash your hand into your brain? Is that not hate?

ps why are you calling me flower cup?

You don't summon up enough passion in me to hate you. I just think you are a bit of an arse.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You don't summon up enough passion in me to hate you. I just think you are a bit of an arse.

I think you are probably a nice man with good morals who helps the homeless at hand.It's just a shame that the acting career has gone to your head.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think you are probably a nice man with good morals who helps the homeless at hand.It's just a shame that the acting career has gone to your head.

It may not surprise you to learn that I couldn't give a tinker's f*** what you think of me, positive or negative. And if you had any awareness you would notice the FACT that I have brought the subject of my work up approx twice in 6 years on here. It is yourself, Bushy and a couple of JCL's that seem to find the subject fascinating. I personally find it a dull subject to talk about as I'm sure most on here do. Bit of ribbing is fine, your ludicrous attempts to analyse my personality or indeed it's faults are however strangely nauseating. Ask yourself if you like everybody you encounter and it may make it easier to comprehend that I don't like your on-line persona much. I haven't a clue what you are like off here and I care not a jot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here