Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie

Northstand Mugs

The Seagulleater
Jun 28, 2012
Se25
Well done to the weed for a fantastic and deserved result, if you can keep that up for the rest of the season, you'll go up, but you know what this league is like, you'll come up against someone you should win with ease and balls it up, that's this division for ya, see you on the 17th :)

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Well done to the weed for a fantastic and deserved result, if you can keep that up for the rest of the season, you'll go up, but you know what this league is like, you'll come up against someone you should win with ease and balls it up, that's this division for ya, see you on the 17th :)

You lot don`t like the taffys do you

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Dobbie could still be our secret weapon!

How?

By scoring goals against the teams around us and limiting the number of points that they can get!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good player, good goal. Clearly finds it easier playing in a less complicated system. Has a good record getting teams promoted, but then leaves, because he isn't good enough to play at a higher level.

The bottom line is a couple of glimpses of brilliance, but effort wise looked very poor whilst with us.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I'm absolutely mystified by this 'couldn't care less' attitude to Dobbie scoring. He's helping our promotion rivals win games. We need the teams above us to LOSE.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I knew once I saw that the Palace goals had been scored by two Brighton REJECTS that there would be a good deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth on here.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm absolutely mystified by this 'couldn't care less' attitude to Dobbie scoring. He's helping our promotion rivals win games. We need the teams above us to LOSE.

I see your point, but given that the deal is a loan-to-buy, he is arguably less our player than someone who is *just* out on loan, with a view to coming back and helping us.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't care how well Dobbin does for that lot because he was never going to do it here. Different than the Murray story entirely because he was doing the business with us.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is it true he is unable to be extended to the play off games and he cant play against us.

Kind of makes you want him to bang a few in as will f k them up when he is missing

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
He only ever plays well for Holloway. Big meh from me at him scoring. Didn't ever really consider him as our player to be honest as he did the square root of f*** all for us and wasn't interested.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"Has a price been pre arranged regardless of how he performs for us between when he signed on load and the purchase date?"
"yes"

How does that work, is it legal? We're not allowed to sell him to you (as we bought him after the season started), but it's being made out like we have basically sold him to you.
So if he were to break a leg, you'd still have to buy him?
In effect we've sold him to Palace. The emergency loan gets around the "2 clubs in 1 season" rule as he has was registered with Swansea and us. I guess the fee will be undisclosed and we will recoup the transfer fee and wages (£500k - £650K). In a worse case scenario where he breaks a leg he won't be able to pass a medical so the deal would fall through.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Is it true he is unable to be extended to the play off games and he cant play against us.

Kind of makes you want him to bang a few in as will f k them up when he is missing

Two words. Jonathan Williams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here