Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Palace to go down?

well?

• DEFFO. they're scum. as low as possible.

Votes: 117 68.4%
  • NO. revive the rivalry.

Votes: 54 31.6%

• Total voters

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
if, and granted it's a big if, the albion go up, would you want palace to avoid relegation so we play them next season?

for me, giving the eagles a good TONKING at falmer would be QUALLA.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They won't go down-they always seem to avoid it but that doesn't stop me wanting to see them disappear into the conference or whatever it's called these days.

Oct 25, 2003
it'd be lovely to f*** them over at falmer, but a part of me thinks that being in the division above them would be f***ing LOVELY

i think that we've never been above them in my lifetime....i might be wrong

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
The way our respective forms are I'd rather get them in the FA cup THIS season and absolutely STUFF them at Selhurst to wipe that bloody 5-0 off their slack jawed faces.

That then enables them to 'concentrate on the league' and stay in the Championship so we can do the double over them next season.

Would prefer them to go down thou.

I don't think we've been in a higher division than them since season 1982-3, so it would be good to reestablish that happy state of affairs. However, I think the ultimate scenario would be for Palace to survive this season, then have us send them down at Falmer at the end of next season - preferably by a 5-0 victory!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Them go down, us go up, then we knock them out of the FA Cup at Falmer, then go up to Selhurst and knock them out of the league cup. Sorted.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, I want us to completely humiliate them off the park, then they can go down.

The best scenario undoubtably, just passing them would be an anti climax. We NEED to give them a couple of thumpings before they slide a league or two below us. Playing them late in the season and relegating them whilst beating them 5-0 would be perfect :thumbsup:

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Want the scum relegated. Want the scum to stay down for years to see how it feels. Want the scum down long enough for us to be a force in the championship or premier and then the scummers can come up and when we play each other, we'll wip their fecking arses every time.

Give their younger fans some history, we are your main rivals scummers.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Where's the 'Don't care' option.......doesn't interest me all this anti-Palace stuff, shared a carriage last night with a load who got off at Three Bridges, is that in Sussex ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes. While it would be fun to beat them in the Championship next season I think clubs like them and Portsmouth are basically cheating financially and if the footballing authorites can't or won't punish them than the football gods should. I don't want them to be succesful just because we are, f*** 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here