Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Palace to go down?

well?

• DEFFO. they're scum. as low as possible.

Votes: 117 68.4%
  • NO. revive the rivalry.

Votes: 54 31.6%

• Total voters

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
They wont go down, they have a shed load of suspensions and injuries at the moment, I want to play them in championship anyway thats where the rivalry lies to be honest.

I would like them to disappear for about 20 years in the bottom divisions:thumbsup:

You lot make me laugh:lolol::laugh: Top of the league for a couple of weeks and your already up:shrug: Most on here wishing the demise of the Mighty Palace!!
Lets put it straight, We've been in higher divisions than your tin pot club for so long now it's a joke:laugh:Getting on for 18 years ( that's dispite all of our problems) this year we have played with half the 1st team out injured, when all back in squad we will climb to saftey, may even suprise a few people!
I work with a good few Seaweed fans I might even call them friends so am really happy that now it seems you have a good manager and a chairman with loads of money, a nice new stadium, or should I say a fantastic new stadium:(
I marched when you lost the Gallstone ground so I do respect you as a club :sick: Did I really just say that??
Dont start getting too big for your boots just yet, your are still a L1 club:clap2::clap2::clap2::rave::clap2::tosser:

Banter is great tho isn;t it? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLES:clap2:
Enjoy your top position whilst it lasts, see you again when you fall down table :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I want them relegated. We need a season at the Amex without them contimating it. Just imagine if they did stay up, we got promoted and then they beat us at the Amex. Would sour the whole stadium forever more. Rather gloat in being a league above them for a while too.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I just want to play them, it's a superb derby that we all haven't seen enough of in the last 20 years. So if we go up, I hope they stay up, if we don't, I hope they go down. There is no doubt about the overall trend, though. We're on the way up, they've been on the decline for years. And they know it.

Things go in cycles, you only have to look at what's happened to Pompey/Saints, and arguaby even Man City/United at the moment. Being there that night at Selhurst was brilliant, but I think privately most Albion fans would love to give them a reciprocal 5-0 gubbing. Then we'd be really back.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
they can now down next season after we've drilled them home and away - if someone else has already said this fair enough, I couldn't be arsed to read the whole thread......

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I want them relegated. We need a season at the Amex without them contimating it. Just imagine if they did stay up, we got promoted and then they beat us at the Amex. Would sour the whole stadium forever more. Rather gloat in being a league above them for a while too.

This for me also.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Strange how there appears to be less of a Phalarse presence on here at the moment. Normally these type of threads attract a fair few of them, I wonder why they're so quiet at the moment?

Only come on here once in a while now, too much bollocks for a 44 year old to take. Too many gobby twats hiding behind their keyboards. It's amazing how 6 months ago this site (or the posters) almost imploded with members abusing each other, almost the same as one of our sites. We're having a shit time at the moment which may cause some joy on here (and in Clowntown) , but for the sensible amongst you who do travel in peace to other teams boards, you'll know that we are 6 1st team players down. Sure we've signed some loans, oneof which is piss poor and hopefully (not soon enough) on his way back to Ipswich. As soon as we get these players back i'm sure we'll escape relegation, only just mind.
I agree i'd like to play at Falmer, but only in the cup. If it happened, the only sensible thing would be to play it at a 60,000 seat mutual ground as as with both sets of fans, many idiots would turn up who wouldn't (or in your case) don't turn up every week.

Good luck with your progress, your stadium et al and well done for stuffing the real pikeys of South London :thumbsup:

For those who can't have an objective view of this post :bigwave:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They won't go down-they always seem to avoid it but that doesn't stop me wanting to see them disappear into the conference or whatever it's called these days.

Is the right answer.

If Palace do get relegated would we wanna avoid promotion just to play them?
NO!

I wouldn't care if we never played them again! relegation is what I want for them and the conference would be a nice resting place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here