Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Palace to go down?

well?

• DEFFO. they're scum. as low as possible.

Votes: 117 68.4%
  • NO. revive the rivalry.

Votes: 54 31.6%

• Total voters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I'd like to see pictures of the nigels like this:

leeds_fan_blubbing_300_220x300.jpg

only wearing Palarse tops obviously.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Strange how there appears to be less of a Phalarse presence on here at the moment. Normally these type of threads attract a fair few of them, I wonder why they're so quiet at the moment?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace to endure a back to back relegation sequence would be nice.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes. I'd like them relegated. We'll get to play them then. (maybe)

Yes. f*** 'em. Imagine the gloating rights if we're a division above them lording it up in a swish new stadium. They were in the PREMIERSHIP while we were battling relegation into non-league oblivion, ffs. Time for the worm to turn.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I can only think of some of the witty-arsed jokes Palace might cook up some time in the future:

Why did Brighton get promoted and Palace relegated?

Brighton wanted to be on top for once :facepalm:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3758312 said:
Imagine the gloating rights if we're a division above them lording it up in a swish new stadium. They were in the PREMIERSHIP while we were battling relegation into non-league oblivion. Time for the worm to turn.

I've never just said "this" before but...this!

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
Hello NSC. Pleasure to be back after finding long-lost log-in details. You've been busy in my absence. Top of the league and glittering new home on the horizon!!?? Can't say I approve of this at all!

Prompted to drop back as a result of Saturday's other Palace derby. It's just not the same. I tried to get worked up about it - but it felt false and I knew I was lying to myself. Strolled away from the game feeling "ho-hum". Nothing like the grief and anger after McShane's goal, and had we won it wouldn't have matched the delirium of an AJ hat-trick or Jobi McAnuff's winner at Withdean.

Enjoy a promotion - the natural order will be established next season as Falmer disappears under your tears of abject humiliation after our first visit. (Unless we win the play-offs, which I'll admit may be a stretch.)

Palace and Pompey to stay up, us, southampton and Bmuff to go up, West Ham, Liverpool and Fulham to come down.

This would be my wish - loads of big local games and a triip to Anfield.

At the same time would like to see Leeds, Burnley and Swansea go up, with Preston, boro and Scunthorpe going down, as have no desrire to visit these despot places

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd like them to be relegated.

Then let them be promoted the following season, at which point we promptly BATTER them 6-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here