Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want a drum at the Amex?

Do you want a drum at the Amex

• Total voters

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I voted yes, because I know the OP's reason for starting it. We've had this poll before and overwhelmingly NO ONE wants a drum.

I don't want a drum either. But it should serve as a warning to those that want to sing at light speed that if you don't slow down an keep in time then a drum might come in. Either that or people just get fed up with singing the songs. Sometimes I give up on GOSBTS because its too fast. Will the threat of a drum sort that out? I hope so.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't want a drum either. But it should serve as a warning to those that want to sing at light speed that if you don't slow down an keep in time then a drum might come in. Either that or people just get fed up with singing the songs. Sometimes I give up on GOSBTS because its too fast. Will the threat of a drum sort that out? I hope so.

Haha, yes, you toe us all into line. Jesus. We'll all bow down to your mighty show of fandom. What a tit.

It's like the north stand is being held hostage by the NSK. :tosser:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not NSK, Unlike you I don't knock them for trying something.
Why start this poll then? We know everyone hates drums.

Because the other thread was misleading, and came across as if the majority wanted a drum. When actually the majority dont whether it is for one song or not.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I never wanted a drum at the amex, but i do now just to piss off deletebeepbeepbeep and richard reynolds haircut,in fact lets have as many drums as possibe,we could have a metronome on the screen so we could all keep in time,now that would give them something to moan about

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Because the other thread was misleading, and came across as if the majority wanted a drum. When actually the majority dont whether it is for one song or not.

Fair enough, I see your point about the other thread, it was a bit misleading. But the drum won't happen anyway. They are gonna try to sing that Magiko song and I hope they do and it sounds good.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can we have a steel drum? It might be quite fun to have a little calypso beat going on whilst the NSK belt out a witty version of Hava Nagila

Or to put it another way: No. f***ing. Drums. Anybody who thinks it's a good idea is a nerdy f***ing tosspot who shouldn't be with 50 miles of an English football crowd.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I never wanted a drum at the amex, but i do now just to piss off deletebeepbeepbeep and richard reynolds haircut,in fact lets have as many drums as possibe,we could have a metronome on the screen so we could all keep in time,now that would give them something to moan about

Yes lets have a drum to piss of two posters on an internet forum. Derp.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Now where's that lynch mob?

Yes
14 13.46%
1. Birdie Boy
2. BUTTERBALL
3. Captain Sensible
4. Cheeky Monkey
5. croydon seagull
6. Cuffs
7. DerbyGull
8. el_ciddy
9. maffew
10. Mayfair Seagull
11. Return of the Rev
12. Superphil
13. surrey jim
14. ¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤

I think we should make an example of the above names, make them suffer for going against the grain :moo: DOH!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
i'm up for a hardcore DJ set in every game at a random moment. In the 33rd a minute a sudden two-minute outburst of the Prodigy's No Good or MC Hammer's Pray and a prize goes to best raver, finger-pointer or running-man expert. A decent headpsin wins someone a free ticket for a future game or an evening out with their favourite legal-aged Gullys Girl.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

No its not misleading at all, It stated clearly..... would you accept a drum on a limited trial, and that a drum was not needed for the song, it also says repeatedly it was for nothing more to guage people opinions, and was not advocated at all..... it was put to others to see what they thought, rather than trying to ram any individual opinion down others throats......you very vociferously said you didn't like it, you made snide remarks about "yeah really popular - a 3 page thread" which was inaccurate and next this thread appears. For the record I voted No in your thread, but I also accept I am one of 18000 odd.

So when the clearly stated reason on the Magiko thread (for 1 song only on a trial - to guage opinion) is 68 for and 32 against or

Or your clearly stated drum for all songs period or no drum for no song period reveals an NSC straw poll of about 6-1 against. of 140 odd votes..... it may well be a majority overall, and I'd hope so, but there are 17860 other fans who didnt vote and whose opinion counts just as much as yours m8.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here