Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want a drum at the Amex?

Do you want a drum at the Amex

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Drums are for lower division clubs, with one tier stands about 20 deep, floodlights on rickety pylons where half of them don't work, and nobody there (unless you count the obigatory one man and his dog who went to mow a meadow).

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not ever

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Result of a drum appearing anywhere near me.

Attachments

• drum.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 31

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Drums are for lower division clubs, with one tier stands about 20 deep, floodlights on rickety pylons where half of them don't work, and nobody there (unless you count the obigatory one man and his dog who went to mow a meadow).

i don't want a bloody air raid siren ala lincoln city either - do they still have that?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I went to a game years ago and went home with a head ache, no musical instruments should be allowed inside the ground other than an official band.

"other than the official band"?????????????????????

are you mental?

there should NEVER be an official band - rinky dink shitness, only suitable for England. and even then it's ruined that.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
only if it accompanies a rendition of the haka

Haka_in_Trafalgar_Square%2C_London_-_May_2009.gif

:facepalm:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
i'm up for a hardcore DJ set in every game at a random moment. In the 33rd a minute a sudden two-minute outburst of the Prodigy's No Good or MC Hammer's Pray and a prize goes to best raver, finger-pointer or running-man expert. A decent headpsin wins someone a free ticket for a future game or an evening out with their favourite legal-aged Gullys Girl.
Now this I like; a bit of jungle after an equaliser, complete with lasers and dry ice.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I would go for a Drum "Outside" the ground,to be played on entry to the stadium,to help whip up the crowd.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh yeah, it's crying out for something to get us going. Preferably being beaten by Uncle Tim, NSK's 'top boy'.
And while were there, some tattoo'd freak ringing a bell, a brass band, goal music, Gustavo giving Half-time team talks on the pitch.
Come on, we NEED this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here