Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
tumblr_mdjnyllC2B1qksk74o1_1280.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you watch the season DVD when we were promoted Gus blanks him in the changing rooms after we were promoted, he never liked him

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is that the very same dull and predictable that your posts, which only turn up after a defeat, are only ever critical of the club/players.

What's there to discuss when we're winning?

"Oh, CMS is good isn't he"
"Oh, the Pole in Goal is good"
"Oh, even Barnes scored"
"oh look, we won again, hoorah"

Nope, no discussion, no conversation. When Albion are winning we're all happy.
When we're losing and there's something to discuss I like to discuss it, but it's spoilt by a bunch of knobs who would rather abuse me then talk about the football. zzzz

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So GP is solely responsible for setting club salary structure, salary budgets and transfer budgets!?

Blimey.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

"Oh, even Barnes scored"

When we're losing and there's something to discuss I like to discuss it, but it's spoilt by a bunch of knobs who would rather abuse me then talk about the football. zzzz

Thing is, you've not talked about the football, you've just bitched about the manager.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So GP is solely responsible for setting club salary structure, salary budgets and transfer budgets!?

Blimey.

Well obviously not, or he wouldn't moan about us only having "the Xteenth budget in the division" every time we lose a few games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well obviously not, or he wouldn't moan about us only having "the Xteenth budget in the division" every time we lose a few games.

In all seriousness we are miles better than any team that McGhee, Adams or Wilkins managed so we are moving forward

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

"Oh, even Barnes scored"

So if our players do well over a long period, they arn't worthy of your praise however if they have one bad game, they are fair game and should be hounded out of the club because they arn't up to it in your opinion?

No wonder most people replying ignore your topic and choose to abuse you instead. Its well deserved imo.

There is plenty to say when we are doing well but you don't bother because it would mean you don't get the chance to be the center of attention you so desperately crave and quite frankly, your so predictable and your 'act' is well past it's sell by date. I could take your comments a little more seriously if you ever posted positive things about this club, you know, as in support them, but seeing as you don't we both know that will never happen.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
When did he ever say we couldn't afford to keep him?

In the pre-match conference before Palace. He said outright that we couldn't afford what he was demanding.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When did he ever say we couldn't afford to keep him?

He said he made an offer which matched what he thought he was worth to us and someone else bid higher. If you think he isn't worth the extra you don't offer it and he goes elsewhere. Moving to another club would guarantee he would be a success, in the same way that if he had stayed he would have been here at Championship level.

Murray wasn't exactly loved by some fans was he so its only since he left that they have piped up and said it was a mistake for us to let him go (hindsight wonderful isn't it)

This is old now and the time to move on has long since past

ps WW its also about time for you to stop posting your anti club / player / manager bullshit on here seeing as the only time you ever appear on this site is when you can run them down, you never post how well someone is doing or praise anything or anyone but what do you expect from a troll / Palace fan. It's got really old and boring now.

He's not a Palace fan but loves to post controversial threads and I'm sure he has bets on how many pages it will reach or plays Nsc bingo. Two subjects are guaranteed to achieve this at the moment, Gus or Barnes. I think Trigger has lost his bets as he tried the spread betting tactic. Withdean Wanderer has upped the anti with a 'shock' approach.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
What if it's just a question of wage structure and not breaking it? Unless you know what wages that the players are on, if so then you know the answer to your question. If not, there's no way to know what went on. I would suggest that Mr. Bloom has more to say about wages than Gus Poyet. Murray went to CP and that's that, I'm over it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So if our players do well over a long period, they arn't worthy of your praise however if they have one bad game, they are fair game and should be hounded out of the club because they arn't up to it in your opinion?

No wonder most people replying ignore your topic and choose to abuse you instead. Its well deserved imo.

There is plenty to say when we are doing well but you don't bother because it would mean you don't get the chance to be the center of attention you so desperately crave and quite frankly, your so predictable and your 'act' is well past it's sell by date. I could take your comments a little more seriously if you ever posted positive things about this club, you know, as in support them, but seeing as you don't we both know that will never happen.

It's obvious when our players are playing well. There's no debate - everyone agrees. Kuzczsak is great, Bruno is good...err...

But you see my point. There's no discussion. However, if you have an issue with someone being selected (e.g. Dunk - prior to yesterday's debacle) and discuss it, people can debate their opinion. That's the difference.

I am not stupid. I can see we've got a lot of good players at the club and we've come a long way since the days of being dicked on at Withdean. But there's no discussion there, there's no conversation starter, hence I don't start a thread on it.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He's not a Palace fan but loves to post controversial threads and I'm sure he has bets on how many pages it will reach or plays Nsc bingo. Two subjects are guaranteed to achieve this at the moment, Gus or Barnes. I think Trigger has lost his bets as he tried the spread betting tactic. Withdean Wanderer has upped the anti with a 'shock' approach.

Awww, thanks for the mention x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here