Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I was at the Sussex Senior Cup final yesterday at E'Bourne Borough's ground, and as a smoker wes delighted at being allowed to light up inside the ground! Not just inside the ground, but on the terraced (roofless) areas.

Made me think, how many NSC'ers are fellow smokers??

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I used to but I don't anymore, I'm glad about that as well :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I smoke and realise that ALL the problems of this once great country is down to me and the likes of me. I should be put in stocks and flagulated to within an inch of my life and then never spoken to again until I realise the error of my ways. Maybe then and only then this country can aspire to be a world force again.

Used to but thankfully now I don't because I can buy things without getting nagged about wasting money from 'er indoors who still smokes.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
No, it's a horrible habbit. I'm glad I don't. I also think that smokers can be very selfish.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So can fat people with smelly armpits from eating too many McDonalds

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, all I have learned from this thread is to avoid cigarettes and McDonalds...mind you I had already worked that much out for myself.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Gave up a few years back. Breathings probably worse now than it ever worse, yay increasing use of diesel cars (asthmatic...)

Oct 25, 2003
tried it as a youth, didn't really do anything special to me so i decided not to proceed with a potential addiction

luckily i did stop cos i'd now be constantly skint

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
:smokin:I only smoke after sex................

so I have a twenty a day man :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here