Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think you are that stunning?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think she is suffering from ideas of grandeur myself. Perhaps if she was actually a nice person people would like her!!!

We are talking about blokes here LG ! Blokes generally can sleep with a Woman he hates, however Women have to actually like a Man before they give away their favours. Women are generally far more discerning than Men. That's my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It would account for the fact that she receives the attention she does, without maybe the looks that might warrant it.

Although in NSC terms the fact she has a pulse gets her over the first hurdle. Apart from for Manx Shearwater obviously.

Not a stunning beauty but not too shabby either. Let's be fair here.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Er, it's basically a work of fiction. She clearly couldn't think of anything to write the day she penned this one.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We are talking about blokes here LG ! Blokes generally can sleep with a Woman he hates, however Women have to actually like a Man before they give away their favours. Women are generally far more discerning than Men. That's my opinion anyway.

Don't bring us all down to your standard US !

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would love to see a collection of pictures of everyone's other halves on here. We must have everyone from Tom Cruise to Brad Pitt posting on here, going by some peoples high standards...Bet half the people who say they wouldn't give her one, are either still wanking over fantasy birds and never actually had a real woman. And there may be a few who she is to old for and she would eat them up and spit them back out again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would love to see a collection of pictures of everyone's other halves on here. We must have everyone from Tom Cruise to Brad Pitt posting on here, going by some peoples high standards...Bet half the people who say they wouldn't give her one, are either still wanking over fantasy birds and never actually had a real woman. And there may be a few who she is to old for and she would eat them up and spit them back out again.

Can't argue with that Kev. NSC must be full of Brad Pitt lookalikes.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't bring us all down to your standard US !

I would shag anything with a pulse at the moment to be fair. Not necessarily have to have a pulse.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here