Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think you are that stunning?

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Daily Mail Twitter.jpg

This is how the business model works....

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
The best reply i saw was that women don't hate you because you are attractive. Women hate you because you are annoying, have a massive ego and are ungracious. No one likes a show-off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To be fair, even if she was uber-attractive, she'd still be written off as a headcase.

Her relative attractiveness is secondary to the fact that she feels she is hated. Whatever it might be that is making her feel hated, it isn't her looks.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Bloody deluded woman. Next they will want to be football managers or have the right to vote or something. Crazy.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Could be why she's deluded then. There must be a seriously shit selection of birds at that place if she was the best of the bunch.
:laugh: this they are on about Holly Willoughby not the arrogant pig in the article...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its got to be a wind-up, or a cleverly crafted spoof. It just HAS to be. If her career is in the media (and I'd never heard of her before this), then she'd SURELY be media-savvy enough by now to know exactly what reaction she'd get to her article. I don't buy this "I'm totally shocked by the backlash, sob sob" cobblers for a second.

So well done, she's made herself momentarily infamous and drawn a shedload of worldwide attention to herself and her employers. But the price will be that nobody will ever take a damn thing she writes seriously again. Whatever she writes, whatever she appears on, from now on she will ALWAYS be known as "that daft old munt who thinks she is too beautiful".

Professional suicide really.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Samantha Brick says backlash and bile over yesterday's Daily Mail proves she's right | Mail Online

"Their level of anger only underlines that no one in this world is more reviled than a pretty woman.
In my article, I recalled how men I'd never met before had sent bottles of bubbly to my restaurant table, presented me with impromptu bouquets and even bought train tickets for me — all on account of my pretty face.
And yet women had reacted to my good looks in a very different way. Their hostility had stood in my way at work and even friends had dropped me, fearing their husbands fancied me."

"I have lived and worked in Los Angeles and I doubt that such a reaction to my piece would have happened there. For in the U.S. you're expected to look good and you're rightly applauded for it."

This mental bitch needs sectioning- not even joking. What a narcissistic and downright disgusting individual. She looks like a right Samantha Brick now eh?

I live in Los Angeles and confirm she's a middle aged, buck-toothed minger here too.

As Easy says, it MUST be a wind-up. That or she is mentally ill. Very average looking middle aged woman, lying about people being nice to her.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
She may well have got all those nice gifts but I suspect she forgot to mention she's on the game and the gifts came from punters !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here