Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think you are that stunning?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I like the bit that says:

'Even bar tenders frequently shoo my credit card away when I try to settle my bill.'

As if having your card declined was anything to brag about.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If you want to know how beautiful you are - take a look at your friends. In my experience beautiful people tend to hang out together.

Attachments

• MeAndSuperStars1.JPG
    MeAndSuperStars1.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 42

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Samantha Brick says backlash and bile over yesterday's Daily Mail proves she's right | Mail Online

"Their level of anger only underlines that no one in this world is more reviled than a pretty woman.
In my article, I recalled how men I'd never met before had sent bottles of bubbly to my restaurant table, presented me with impromptu bouquets and even bought train tickets for me — all on account of my pretty face.
And yet women had reacted to my good looks in a very different way. Their hostility had stood in my way at work and even friends had dropped me, fearing their husbands fancied me."

"I have lived and worked in Los Angeles and I doubt that such a reaction to my piece would have happened there. For in the U.S. you're expected to look good and you're rightly applauded for it."

This mental bitch needs sectioning- not even joking. What a narcissistic and downright disgusting individual. She looks like a right Samantha Brick now eh?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If that isn't a spoof article then she is seriously in need of mental help.
While I agree with you, if it's not a wind-up, why are people paying for her taxi, cancelling her drinks bill, buying her champagne and flowers? How can that be real?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
While I agree with you, if it's not a wind-up, why are people paying for her taxi, cancelling her drinks bill, buying her champagne and flowers? How can that be real?

She's full of sh*t? The original article appears to point to this kind of tendency.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Her surname is quite appropriate, it does appear someone smashed her in the face with one as a child.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Paying for her taxi? No underwear?
Cancelling drinks bill? Paying a trip around the back of the bar?
Buying her champagne and flowers? Giving out signals of giving more if these are forthcoming?

She is either a brazen hussy or completely bonkers.

I am clearly not missing much by not reading the Daily Mail!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here