Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think you are that stunning?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She is deluded. She isn't a patch on;
kristen-stewart-386bt_286x191.jpg

:love:

She would be ten times more attractive if she could actually ACT.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
She seems to be saying over and over again that women friends and colleagues don't like her, or blank her (she doesn't mention that any women friends do like her - which says something...), but she doesn't actually say what sort of person she is, or, assuming it's all true, why these other women are doing this.

Precisely. Her friends and colleagues must all be incredibly shallow if it is her looks that upset them. I would suspect that they are more upset by her actions (not that we know what they are, as she is too shallow to realise that they are probably the problem).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I wouldn't go near her, Ugly as sin.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
She would be ten times more attractive if she could actually ACT.

I'm prepared to overlook that minor imperfection.

I went to see The Hunger Games yesterday, and the good folks at Odeon treated me to a trailer for Snow White followed by a teaser for Breaking Dawn. Jolly good show.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
That sounds about right, she very, very average looking.

Definitely average. Not surprised other women don’t like an arrogant deluded idiot like her. She seems so far up her own backside would put most peoples back up.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This Samantha woman that I'd never heard of until I just read that outrageous claim of hers is certainly deluded, and her family and 'real' friends are doing her no favours by not telling the woman the truth!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
She cannot be serious

copyright J McEnroe

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The ludicrously self-confident seem to get places though. I find them foul and vapid, but with their air of brainless oratory masturbation they seem to move to positions in life that i, probably a bit brainless but brained enough to recognise a lack of confidence in self and the more unsavoury blotches of person, don't get. I don't envy them for a second, but i can see how happy, and lonely such a person might be to excuse their general dislikability with a series of reasons such as "my cock is too big for the world to handle", "i am so clever that people just can't understand me", or "everyone envies and hates my award-winning pet badger for its nightly outings into the darkest of dens in which the lovemaking scream of lady-badgers, or "flangers" as they're known to the most studdish of marsupial crawlers, outnumbers any sexual successes they might ever get, and that it's a symbol of racial unity with its true adjoining of balck and white, and stares with loathing when i walk it, Kevin, at sunset".
Would it really be so bad to be stupid and hated?

She's rough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here