Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm on bbs,but sadly every post i type gets blocked,bloody mods have they no sense of humour.

It's fear, when they can't respond with better banter they ban you, that's why these Palace dickwipes and poor Little Al come on here, where people can take a good slagging without getting sand in their pussies. They wish their board was as fun as NSC. Hilarious.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
It's fear, when they can't respond with better banter they ban you, that's why these Palace dickwipes and poor Little Al come on here, where people can take a good slagging without getting sand in their pussies. They wish their board was as fun as NSC. Hilarious.

Yep we wish we had roll calls for every game, some bloke putting up a 1GB photo of some other club's most famous supporter and a poll for Warnock out every week. That is what i call fun!

:lolol:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Yep we wish we had roll calls for every game, some bloke putting up a 1GB photo of some other club's most famous supporter and a poll for Warnock out every week. That is what i call fun!

:lolol:

Why do you keep coming back then? And before you ask me why I'm on your board, I'll answer that for you - because you're trolling on here you dickhead.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
I do.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oh and Dougdeep correcting grammar.........oops we have got that already. As you were!!

Oh you are SO funny, that's the 6th reference to that this month. You definitely need a new script writer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Question too hard for you? You bring bad taste and childishness to a new level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here