Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever think about your first love?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
brighton_b0y said:
Thats gotta hurt. Always nice to see an ex and they are pig rotten. Unfortunatly mine is a stunner to and it kills me. Although my current competes easily, so there is some consolation.

And therein lies my problem. The ex blows my current mrs right out the water, it's not even a contest. Like you say it kills everytime.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
brighton_b0y said:
Whats everyones feelings to their first loves? i hate mine but still get enough hate to stop thinking of her. Heartless bitch
I still would, everytime i see her out and about (which isn't that often) i think if only...

Still life goes on... Plenty more shits in the rabbit hutch.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I met up with mine for a drink, exactly ten years after we split.

She was lovely. And I did. And it was brilliant.

We said jokingly we'd meet up agin in another ten. Three and a half years to go.:clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes every day I wish she would get run over coz she is a Slut Faced Whore :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My first proper love and i were together for about 5 years. The last 2 of those were dealing with her crippling clinical depression. Awful, tearful times that almost broke us as individuals and splintered us as a couple. We didn't speak for a few months. Then we spoke and she blamed me for her illness. An unpleasant 3 year silence ensued. Then we started emailing again. Both of us single. KNowing each other intimately. Closer to each other than anyone else. All that hurt from the past bubbling up topped by the love we once felt. Some outbursts. Over-sensitive. Silly really. A few months ago, we stopped talking again. For good this time. I know she's ok. Will be ok. No need to worry any more. I have my new love, Rosie, now. She's cool.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
hans kraay fan club said:
I met up with mine for a drink, exactly ten years after we split.

She was lovely. And I did. And it was brilliant.

We said jokingly we'd meet up agin in another ten. Three and a half years to go.:clap2: :clap2:
do you cheat to do it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
brighton_b0y said:
do you cheat to do it?

Not last time, but it would be if I did next time. I wouldn't though, cos Mrs Kraay is fantastic, and I don't even know where the other girls lives any more!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
We are talking 29 years ago and I still feel guilty about the callous way I ended it.

She tried to contact me with an email through Friends Reunited last year, she works for the Met Police and has 5 children. The email was along the lines of ' remember me, I am the one you dumped?' My wife advised against a reply.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I hadn't thought of mine for nearly 30 years and then I saw her on Friends Reunited. I mailed her and found out what she's up to; had no intention of meeting up with her though and I note she took herself off FR pretty damn quick.

It wasn't the first contact since we'd split up. We did stay in touch for a while and I met up with her a few years later for a drink - it was all very amicable.

In many ways, she was a perfect girlfriend and we did think about settling down together, but she was my first and I wasn't sure that I was ready to commit to the first one I went out with. So I dithered for a while and then she dumped me for a Sheff Weds supporter!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Yeah me & my first squeeze exchange texts, emails & birthday/xmas cards.

Hell we even went to Queens 'We will rock you' some 4 years after i'd binned her :eek:

I left her for a psychotic manic depressive with a bastard of a little kid from pikey Hailsham :nono:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Eddie the Seagull said:

I left her for a psychotic manic depressive with a bastard of a little kid from pikey Hailsham :nono:
still with her, she sounds lovely?:lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I still think about my first love quite a bit. We broke up four years ago and I've had other girlfriends since then but none of them really compared to her. Although each ex had their pros and cons, that "spark" or "chemistry" that first love and I had was missing in all the other girls. After we broke up I cut off all ties with her and have only seen her twice on random occassions. Last time I saw her was three years ago now. I often wonder what she is up to, I heard that she moved to the other side of the country after finishing uni, but I'm still tempted to e-mail her. Fortunately the rational side of my brain says no to this, as the likelihood is that she probably doesn't give me a second thought.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not my first love, no, but there has been someone whom I’ve never quite shaken out of my system.

I know we’d never really have been suited in most aspects of life, and perhaps that’s why we were together for three seperate relationships without any one of those ever converting into ‘the one’.

We just kept coming back to each other, unfinished business, interpersed by years apart and other partners for both of us. But it never quite got beyond a year or so each time, no big falling-outs, just an inability to move on beyond that stage making it fizzle out once again.

I still think of her loads, no-one’s ever come close to her sexually, and although she’s now married with a child I often wonder how I’d feel if our paths crossed again. But I keep it to myself. My current girlfriend wouldn’t have a clue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here