Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever think about your first love?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Very rarely - but to be honest even though I thought it was love at the time - turns out it wasn't.....funny when you finally find it how everything else seems like just practice....

I don't regret any relationships in my past - I've just learnt from them and moved on!!

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Course I do, she taught me everything I know :clap2: if you know what I mean.

I'm still good mates with her.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
My 1st love ended up havng a baby from some bloke she shagged after we split up and the father didn`t want to know. I wonder how many more fatherless kids she has had since. Dirty Bitch she was.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
My 1st love ended up havng a baby from some bloke she shagged after we split up and the father didn`t want to know. I wonder how many more fatherless kids she has had since. Dirty Bitch she was.

Slut faced whore :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
Do you know her that well!!:shrug:

Dont have to

All women are Slut Faced Whores!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bit of an 'in joke' ask BAG, Lush, Race etc

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Stumpy Tim said:
I still get the odd mail off her. Yes I do think about her. I read an article a few years back about married people who contacted their ex through friendsreunited.co.uk & lost everything. Very sad

Interesting. I have only just read this thread. Half an hour ago I once again emailed an old flame that I reconnected with via FR. We got back together a year or so ago for only an hour and in a very public place. It was great and she still looks pretty much how she did 24 years ago when I dumped her for the lady who is now my wife. We still email on a regular basis although we are both married with two kids. Neither of our partners know about it. She is into digital photography at the moment so I'm thinking of asking her for some nude self-portraits for old times' sake. What do you think?

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
samparish said:
Love? What's that?

Exactly. Some of these are first lusts rather than love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here