Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever have a poo at work ?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
This reminds me of that SHITHOUSE advert with the kids handing out single pieces of tissue paper.

When I go for a dump, I ALWAYS need more than one piece of paper.

I go for dumps at work all the time :) They are cleaned regulary and the paper is half decent :)

I DONT do public toilets though unless its really desperate.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I love a good spine jangling back breaker at work, but my wife says girls dont curl one out in the office bogs which i personally find bizarre. Can any other women confirm that this is a men only thing?

Until I met Mr Apples, I was a "Do it only at home girl" However, now I get told off for doing at home & using the toilet paper. I have been told that Work is place for that sort of thing, using paper & time provided by the taxpayer!!!!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
We have very spacious, well appointed, disabled cubicles but have neglected to employ any disabled people so I find it very relaxing to use them for a protracted session. The fact that they also contain washing basins means that I can exit the facility very quickly with no risk of having to make awkward conversation with any colleagues whilst washing hands or catch the eye of the fiercesome female Nigerian cleaner who's cleaning timetable seems closely aligned with that of my digestive transit.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
once almost cleared out a floor of amex after a massive off loading. managed to pass the blame to a female co-worker who was passing by.........it f***ing stank!!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I do quite enjoy a relaxing dump at work, although the toilets must be empty on the way in, and I hate it if anyone comes in mid-dump. Even worse if someone starts to use the cubicle next door.

I am not sure how long you have been at your company but there is a simple answer to this, if you are a long term employee and "part of the furniture".....use the disabled toilet.

It is a pleasure, you get all the leg room you need to express yourself, you never get disturbed mid flow and there is plenty of room to read the paper....and in my case the cleaners look at the disabled bloke that works in our office as if he is some kind of sh1tt1ng machine, as they think he does both mine and his:thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is this wierd as well ?
whenever I am having a dump, I always have to take one leg out of the trousers and if it means a show has to come off as well, then sobeit. gives more freedom of movement.

Yes it is but that said I've got a mate that insists on taking off all his clothes to have a dump - wherever that might be !!! And no, I've not checked out if he's telling the truth before anyone asks !

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My sister is very weird when it comes to crapping. I've told her the way she carries on that she will end up wearing a bag.
The worst example is that she once went on holiday & didn't shit till she got home......for 2 fecking weeks!
Wrong.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I hate it when someone is in the cubical next to you and you just know that the poo is going to make a farting noise when it comes out.

What do you do?

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
What do you do if your phone rings? Answer it? (thereby giving away your identity - you are probably anonymous at this point) or cancel it?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
About 18 months ago I dropped an enormous payload at a major investment bank. It refused to budge and after three flushes the floor was flooded with overflow. Although I normally like to wave the kids off, I legged it for fear of being caught. I made my escape silently and innocently, but believe that it may have been a contributory cause to the global recession as the shithouse on the trading floor was closed for an hour to clean up the mess causing the traders to go upstairs to the nearest khazi, wasting valuable time selling and buying, and the stockmarket was never the same after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here