Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever have a poo at work ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I do quite enjoy a relaxing dump at work, although the toilets must be empty on the way in, and I hate it if anyone comes in mid-dump. Even worse if someone starts to use the cubicle next door.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
no easy, I hold the trousers in hand. It gives me more freedom to allow a wider range of log-chopping to occur.

But then one of your hands is occupied with keeping hold of your trollies, whilst the other performs the cleaning-up exercise. How do you tear off the tissue one-handed ? It sounds like an absolute MINEFIELD.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But then one of your hands is occupied with keeping hold of your trollies, whilst the other performs the cleaning-up exercise. How do you tear off the tissue one-handed ? It sounds like an absolute MINEFIELD.
That's because it is. Although in fairness, I can't relate to your image of piss splashed floors. It simply doesn't happen in my work-toilet arena.

On the other hand, piss splashed toilet seats are an every day hazard (which is shocking) and I once worked in a company in Surbiton where trap 1 was out of action for a whole week because someone literally shat on the back of the seat. Yes, somehow their arse MISSED the bog completely. :nono:

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
i normally shit about 3 times at work - wastes time

nothing better than getting paid to do something you love eh

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
in fairness, I can't relate to your image of piss splashed floors. It simply doesn't happen in my work-toilet arena

Well....you SAY that.
Look, I'm not wading through rivers of piss to get to the toilet at work. I don't work at Fratton Park or anything. But have you ever had a piss whilst wearing a pair of shorts ? There is inevitably a small amount of "piss mist" that comes back out isn't there ? I can feel it a little bit on my shins sometimes. And I'm sure during the course of a day, a fair amount of piss mist must come out and gather on the floor.

I'm just worried about John Dorians trousers dragging through all that.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I do quite enjoy a relaxing dump at work, although the toilets must be empty on the way in, and I hate it if anyone comes in mid-dump. Even worse if someone starts to use the cubicle next door.

i agree

but americans dont worry about that at all. I was in phili in july at work minding my business and this bloke came into the next cubicle and it was like Jurassic park, the noise was incedible.

Eventually I came out the loo and he was there washing his hands and turned to me and said " thats better i love a good shit".
:down::down::down::down::down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i agree

but americans dont worry about that at all. I was in phili in july at work minding my business and this bloke came into the next cubicle and it was like Jurassic park, the noise was incedible.

Eventually I came out the loo and he was there washing his hands and turned to me and said " thats better i love a good shit".
:down::down::down::down::down:
:lolol:

That made me LARF
Good one Dave.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION

easy, never fear we have a cleaner that comes by at the start of every morning. However, up until today, and up until your post I didnt consider the damaging effect that PISS-SPRAY could have on my expensive suit trousers...

And I know what you mean about PISS-SPRAY, sometimes the feeling is wierdly good on a hot day...or is that just me ?

And DTG, that almost made me piss myself !!! Somehow his "I love a good shit" quote makes the noise and smell alright ?!?

Oh, I had a shit at work today that smelt like i'd boiled a dozen eggs and smashed them in an urn...disgraceful but loved the smell !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here