Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever have a poo at work ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is this wierd as well ?
whenever I am having a dump, I always have to take one leg out of the trousers

yes, yes it is.

work poo's are a bit of a dilema if the toilet paper is crap. my previous employer had andrex so that no problem, but my current office has selected somthing far harsher and less absorbant. i have switched from delibertly taking my dumps at work (paid to shit, save cost of loo roll etc) to avoiding it if i can.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I ask this as I personally do.
However, one of my mates at uni refused to go anywhere BUT his house (some hygiene issues there) and would hold it in for hours before getting home and opening the gates.
Also, if I'm honest, and if I'm walking out of the house on my way to work, and I feel the need for a dump, I'll hold it in just so i can be PAID to go for a dump.

Having visited student homes, I can not understand why anyone would want to take a shit in such unhygenic, and almost certainly bog roll less surroundings. The Sheen won't be caught out that way again.

captinsham

Sep 23, 2008
I ask this as I personally do.
However, one of my mates at uni refused to go anywhere BUT his house (some hygiene issues there) and would hold it in for hours before getting home and opening the gates.
Also, if I'm honest, and if I'm walking out of the house on my way to work, and I feel the need for a dump, I'll hold it in just so i can be PAID to go for a dump.

this thread is "shit " :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mr and Mrs Brown are currently waiting in the departure lounge as a type, so I will be indulging in some excremental activity in the very near future in the works toilet. Then its my tea round.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
make sure you wash your hands Easy :bigwave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I probably will. Although its not like my fingers will be touching any faeces, so I don't know why eveeryone makes such a big DEAL out of it.

slippage through torn paper :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
slippage through torn paper :thumbsup:

I'm always careful to avoid this. I fold several sheets together, and my nails are always closely clipped, so there is little danger of any inadvertant tissue laceration even during the most vigerous of wipes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I probably will. Although its not like my fingers will be touching any faeces, so I don't know why eveeryone makes such a big DEAL out of it.
This reminds me of that SHITHOUSE advert with the kids handing out single pieces of tissue paper.

Now I'm all for saving the planet and doing my bit for the environment, but when I sit on the CRAPPER, I like to be armed with a neatly folded wedge of bog paper, at least 4 layers thick. The length isn't all that important but the thickness most certainly is. I simply WILL NOT risk touching said faeces when wiping up chagnuts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm always careful to avoid this. I fold several sheets together, and my nails are always closely clipped, so there is little danger of any inadvertant tissue laceration even during the most vigerous of wipes.
Commendable behaviour. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This reminds me of that SHITHOUSE advert with the kids handing out single pieces of tissue paper.

Now I'm all for saving the planet and doing my bit for the environment, but when I sit on the CRAPPER, I like to be armed with a neatly folded wedge of bog paper, at least 4 layers thick. The length isn't all that important but the thickness most certainly is. I simply WILL NOT risk touching said faeces when wiping up chagnuts.

Like me then, you're thorough and take the proper precauations. Thats reassuring. If I ever break my right hand or arm, I'll know who to come and ask for a proper good wiping then.

(My left hand is about as much use as tits on a nun when it comes to a proper arse-wiping, so someone else WOULD have to do it for me).

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I dont dump at work unless I really have to, You either get some fucker turns the light off on purpose leaving you to finish the job in the dark, Or because of the strange set up we have there's allways someone who thinks it's funny to flush the cistern while your sat on the bog.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i hate coming out the bogs are doing a smelly dump just incase anyone walks in!!

i wait for ages til the coast is clear, quickly clean my hands off and bolt outt the door.

whats worse is when you havenmt done at poo but you walk in just as the shitter is leaving after dropping his kids off at the pool - then as you wash yourhands after an innocent wee, someone wals in and think YOU did the poo afterall.... nightmare eh

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is this wierd as well ?
whenever I am having a dump, I always have to take one leg out of the trousers

I'm a bit worried about this.
Doesn't it mean your trousers are dragging all over the piss-splashed floor ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
anyone else open the toilet doors with just their little finger to minimise germ contamination ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here