Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do some parents NEED telling about what they feed their children?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Actually a lot of us pensioners, (well almost) have eaten a lot of Lard. Dripping sandwiches, mmm. :thumbsup:
Absolutely. In eastern europe they use goose fat the same way as the Mediterranean nations use olive oil - it's a natural product. And beef dripping sandwiches are ace!

I HATE all this 'good and bad' food bollocks and I HATE the term 'junk food'. For humans 'junk food' is stuff like like twigs and grass; pizzas and burgers are NOT junk food. You can call them 'nutrionally unbalanced' food if you must, and yes a constant diet of them is probably not 100% advisable - but honestly the odd BigMac and fries every now and then isn't going to kill you.

Basically I think all those pontificating about The Health Of The Nation can take all their healthy eating 'facts', all their faddy diet lectures, all their advice about 'five a day' and 'suger, sat and fat are bad for you', all their wisdom about how many units of alcohol are 'safe' ... and shove them where the sun don't shine.

And if you don't agree - don't bother replying because I don't give a shit.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can understand your tiresome feud with hb&B. He is afterall, a tiresome and nasty twat and you seem unable to ignore him. However, Questions is just one of life's cynics and we've all been on the end of his quips at some point or other, and this really was no more than a cynical quip. I don't see why you have to defend yourself in such an angry manner, quite frankly.

Can't you see that a plumpoid such as yourself, who even admits it himself, lecturing others on what to eat is somewhat amusing. And as I say, I'm fairly confident it was something that hadn't gone unnoticed by others reading this thread before Questions piped up.

And as I say, and it seems to have gone over the heads of some - including yourself it appears - I have not lectured anyone on here about what to eat.

You can refer to Questions as merely 'one of life's cynics' if you wish, I tend to find him a tiresome and nasty twat.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Yeah the Mr Logic lookalike was Miss Pickering. She used to wear the 1960s POINTY BRAS. Cant forget the person to sent me to Mr Catchpole.

Oh and the treacle sponge was Dixon definitely. Fat, squat and definitely a dyke.

Cant remember which one drove the morris minor tho

1960MorrisMinorA2.JPG

And consequently was known as 'vinegar bottle tits'. What a vile specimen of a woman she was.

Absolutely. In eastern europe they use goose fat the same way as the Mediterranean nations use olive oil - it's a natural product. And beef dripping sandwiches are ace!

I HATE all this 'good and bad' food bollocks and I HATE the term 'junk food'. For humans 'junk food' is stuff like like twigs and grass; pizzas and burgers are NOT junk food. You can call them 'nutrionally unbalanced' food if you must, and yes a constant diet of them is probably not 100% advisable - but honestly the odd BigMac and fries every now and then isn't going to kill you.

Basically I think all those pontificating about The Health Of The Nation can take all their healthy eating 'facts', all their faddy diet lectures, all their advice about 'five a day' and 'suger, sat and fat are bad for you', all their wisdom about how many units of alcohol are 'safe' ... and shove them where the sun don't shine.

As always Mr B, I DO agree with you. Well said. (I hope that means it's ok for me to reply btw?)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

That rant makes you come across as supremely thick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here