Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do some parents NEED telling about what they feed their children?

D

Deleted User X18H

And as if to prove the 'fuckwit' point... :facepalm:

Tiddles, for your own sake, shut the f*** up.

For everyone else's sake - carry on, you are quality entertainment on the 'fuckwit' front.

What no illuminating, super literate response? (Checks clock) Oh!

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Big momma and fat kids don't walk to Sainsburys, ( more like Asda.) They get a Taxi, which we all pay for. :cry:

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
I wish I could get my son to eat some fruit and veg but its not possible. Mind you if they play plenty of sport and don`t gorge on crisps and sweets they`ll be ok.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I agree with many of you that its about education.

I learned from my mum and mostly Grandma. What I learned at school was more read and follow a recipe. So if families aren't teaching their kids who is?

This is all another by product of the stressed family. Mums and Dads who have to work 24/7 to keep a roof over their heads, and as such revert to quick oven/deep fat frier/take away meals. How are their kids ever going to learn?

A bit like the lack of respect society is fostering as well....as a result of families too tired to invest time in their children. Problem is the schools should be able to do it but woo betide any teacher who would teach their precious disrespectful sugar laden children any respect by chastising them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Blimey, you learn something new every day.

And there was me thinking it was advice offered by people who know what they're on about towards people who don't. Evidently it was a class issue all along.

Tcha.

Are you called The Large One because you are tall or is it because you are overweight TLO ?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I refer you to the second part of Simster's previous post. You really are a fuckwit.

And the fact you find solace with that other insecure ignoramus Big Gully speaks volumes.

As a non smoker, a generally fit guy, who eats fairly healthily and at times bloody awfully, I have no great desire for my life or others to be run by some uber doctor or government minister.

Everything in Moderation will probably make for a happy life and allow you to arrive at your chosen genetic lifespan.

The irony of some on here speaking about the constant monitoring of children's intake of calories, food types and enforcing a chosen diet lifestyle whilst not beginning to understand there individual seems is wholly inappropriate.

Of course it might be beneficial not to become overweight and education is advisable especially when young, but body profile it is a pretty one dimensional view of a person and their overall health.

Acknowledge information offered but do not be too accepting and let people make their own choice.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I totally agree with the 5-a-day thinking.

A0873-round_of_sweets300.jpg

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Oh joy, HB&B's best friend joins in.

OK, I'll retort. Are you called Questions because you are too stupid to work out the answers to anything for yourself?

If you are a fatty, why oh why do you feel compelled to tell others what they should eat.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you are a fatty, why oh why do you feel compelled to tell others what they should eat.

So, not being good enough to control your own diet means you can't advise others. Does that apply with everything? Does that mean everyone on here not good enough to play/manage professional football have to stop giving out advice to the players/managers, stop discussing England's abject performances in the work cup, stop rating the players, etc?

Knowing something and doing something are different things. Getting the theory behinid something is often times easier than actually doing it, even smokers know it is unhealthy and they should stop, they don't because it takes more than knowing, but that doesn't mean they're wrong to say they, or others, should stop.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sorry , but this thread is developing an almost male menopausal air...i mean it really is quite a bin-fest isn't it.....??*fucksake*

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
sorry , but this thread is developing an almost male menopausal air...i mean it really is quite a bin-fest isn't it.....??*fucksake*

It is, sadly.

I was merely trying to open a debate about the nation's diet.

The second that fucknuts like HB&B or Questions come on board, further fuelled by someone like Simster, they turn it into a irrelevant personal shitfest. My error is biting back.

Sorry about that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
there are thousands of them out there,i have learn't my lesson there..........if you only log on for an argument then yer a bit of a sad case..innit...:falmer:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is, sadly.

I was merely trying to open a debate about the nation's diet.

The second that fucknuts like HB&B or Questions come on board, further fuelled by someone like Simster, they turn it into a irrelevant personal shitfest. My error is biting back.

Sorry about that.
I can understand your tiresome feud with hb&B. He is afterall, a tiresome and nasty twat and you seem unable to ignore him. However, Questions is just one of life's cynics and we've all been on the end of his quips at some point or other, and this really was no more than a cynical quip. I don't see why you have to defend yourself in such an angry manner, quite frankly.

Can't you see that a plumpoid such as yourself, who even admits it himself, lecturing others on what to eat is somewhat amusing. And as I say, I'm fairly confident it was something that hadn't gone unnoticed by others reading this thread before Questions piped up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Everything in Moderation will probably make for a happy life and allow you to arrive at your chosen genetic lifespan.

Unless you get run over.
Or fall off a ladder
Or are in a car crash.
Or are murdered in any number of ways.
Or commit suicide.
Or accidentally overdose on/have a bad reaction to drugs
Or get accidentally fed something you're allergic to
Or get bit by a poisonous spider/snake etc.
Or take up uranium juggling and develop cancer.
Or you over indulge in food/alcohol to extreme

Really, "chosen genetic lifespan" is nonsense. There are so many factors that go into when you die, genetics are way down the list of things that have an effect for the average person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here