[tweet]1479751175373299716[/tweet]

Horrible arrogant man. Hope the Aussies ban him for 5 years

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I believe I got a three day ban by replying to that particular message. Can I have it wiped off my record then please?

Having checked, you got the three day ban from Frutos for suggesting another poster kill himself. Pretty lenient IMO.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
IMG-20220108-WA0000.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
yes mate , having trained in microbiology and haematology and worked for the NHS and Bayer i realise that adverse reactions to inoculations are likely to be magnified significantly should the subject be exposed to the virus , in it's raw form , unvaccinated.............the fact remains that these people are gone due to having a chemical lottery pumped into them , which is sad.

i also have huge problems with the deprivation of liberties that are now being put forward in our parliament to be added to the public health charter by the end of Feb.

Incredibly sad that you knew 66% of the people who died of the AZ vaccine downunder.
Devestating.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Incredibly sad that you knew 66% of the people who died of the AZ vaccine downunder.
Devestating.

I know a girl what had a baby but her boyfriend was abroad when it was meant to have been made but she had the AZ jab around time off conception. No media will report this cos they don’t want to know the truth but what else could of made her get a baby? Coincident? I think not but I suppose you are one of these experts? Take the blinkers off mate, these jabs are messing with peoples DNAs and making them dead or pregnant sometimes like my girlfriend.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Farage entry into debate is bizzare, pivoting away from protection of borders. i suppose there's a new wagon to hitch on to.

Farrage will enter anything. He's a free lance dick. And if he felt it would grease his income, he's in, balls deep. The jackass.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know a girl what had a baby but her boyfriend was abroad when it was meant to have been made but she had the AZ jab around time off conception. No media will report this cos they don’t want to know the truth but what else could of made her get a baby? Coincident? I think not but I suppose you are one of these experts? Take the blinkers off mate, these jabs are messing with peoples DNAs and making them dead or pregnant sometimes like my girlfriend.

When I was a teenager I got sacked from my Saturday job in the trouser department at Hanningtons.

Funnily enough, the next day my girlfriend dumped me, saying that I was no good in the trouser department.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

This is the Twitter feed for you!

www.twitter.com/_DHOTYA

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Think I am leaning towards despising his mother more than him. No he is not a prisoner and now she's saying he doesn't get breakfast only lunch and dinner. Well I'm sure that's more than many people get in your own country.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When I was a teenager I got sacked from my Saturday job in the trouser department at Hanningtons.

Funnily enough, the next day my girlfriend dumped me, saying that I was no good in the trouser department.

Maybe we were there at the same time? I used to work in women's underwear. (Well I did until my supervisor said I'd have to wear a boiler suit like the rest of the lads in the Maintenance Dept).

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I do hope Novac will be graceful in regards to the outcome, which must be deportation. I hope he doesn't sully all his hard work on the tennis court. Sport ultimately is about glory and how the public remember you imo, not money, number of titles etc. And not being remembered mostly for being an utter bellend.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Devestating.

ok ....i'll concede , in these cases the coroner did not come out and say " this person died due to complications arising from taking the AZ jab " because the coroner was not involved in any way , my good freind in Sydney had no family to request any coronial intervention and the one guy in Perth who was in his late 60's , an ex professional cyclist , fit as a fiddle ........his son demanded the death be investigated but the guys wife , after consulting doctors , declined to " make a fuss " , my wife who is a nurse has heard through the nursing grapevine of numerous questionable deaths of recently vaccinated people and also people suffering myocarditis , palpitations and black outs .........but you carry on and laugh it off , all good.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

ah yes , very droll but factually impossible......your grip on human physiology and biology must be far inferior to your expansive whit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here