Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Djokovic held at airport

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
So he's either had covid and ran around without a mask on posing for photos with it and having no regard for the safety of others, or he's lying about about having covid to try and get around the immigration laws of another country. What an absolute cockwomble.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So much more important news around the world and yet this utter irrelevance continues to dominate the headlines.

It’s a Covid story and that’s a pretty big topic at the moment. Nevertheless it’s also only one of the also ran stories on the BBC website. If the media hadn’t given it some prominence they would have been accused of downplaying a negative story about the wealthy. Perhaps if the tennis player had cleared off back home as instructed then it wouldn’t be a story anymore ? It also has given many of us the opportunity to find out what a cock this anti vaxxer really is. I had somehow missed the story about the tennis tournament he had selfishly organised last year.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It’s a Covid story and that’s a pretty big topic at the moment. Nevertheless it’s also only one of the also ran stories on the BBC website. If the media hadn’t given it some prominence they would have been accused of downplaying a negative story about the wealthy. Perhaps if the tennis player had cleared off back home as instructed then it wouldn’t be a story anymore ? It also has given many of us the opportunity to find out what a cock this anti vaxxer really is. I had somehow missed the story about the tennis tournament he had selfishly organised last year.

It’s been running all last week, it’s not new news, you’ve got the Kazakhstan situation, the Arbery murder convictions to name two and yet the BBC radio news today ran it as its lead story purely I imagine because it is ‘sexy’ news. It doesn’t merit that imho, regardless of Covid relevance, some wealthy tennis star and has he or hasn’t he. As I say, just my opinion, but I’m sick of hearing about it now.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So he's either had covid and ran around without a mask on posing for photos with it and having no regard for the safety of others, or he's lying about about having covid to try and get around the immigration laws of another country. What an absolute cockwomble.

I'd place significant money on him not having tested positive in December; as you say, an absolute cockwomble.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Digging himself into an ever-deeper hole on this one. If it turns out to be true that he's been running around without a mask while knowingly having tested positive for covid then the Aussie Open might turn out to be the least of his problems

No surprise when you see his wife (who is nuttier than princess nut nut dressed as a giant peanut, eating an extra nutty tracker bar) tweeting about the link between 5G and vaccines.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Edit: I'd be open to other end game solutions as well but this eternal "just one more needle" shit... it needs to end.

That's exactly where we are with flu and no one has ever complained about that being linked to 5G or creating needle junkies or whatever your unscientific objection is.

Covid is endemic. It's never going away. We need to learn to live normally with it and help it to mutate to next to harmless. Omicron is already a big step in that direction.

If you were ruler of the world I would expect you to have solved country based food poverty in five years anyway.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It’s been running all last week, it’s not new news, you’ve got the Kazakhstan situation, the Arbery murder convictions to name two and yet the BBC radio news today ran it as its lead story purely I imagine because it is ‘sexy’ news. It doesn’t merit that imho, regardless of Covid relevance, some wealthy tennis star and has he or hasn’t he. As I say, just my opinion, but I’m sick of hearing about it now.

Yemen still at civil war.:bigwave: but no a tennis players jab status is paramount....:facepalm:

This is the most fun tennis has given me for a while, probably even including Raducanu’s title

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
FWIW, I was informed by a couple of medics that it’s highly likely that if you had clotting with the AZ vaccine then you would have had a similar experience with Covid itself, also if you hadn’t been vaccinated you would have hit the ICU if you caught covid. The view as that with AZ and understanding the symptoms the. You would have a much better chance than not being vaccinated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes mate , having trained in microbiology and haematology and worked for the NHS and Bayer i realise that adverse reactions to inoculations are likely to be magnified significantly should the subject be exposed to the virus , in it's raw form , unvaccinated.............the fact remains that these people are gone due to having a chemical lottery pumped into them , which is sad.

i also have huge problems with the deprivation of liberties that are now being put forward in our parliament to be added to the public health charter by the end of Feb.

Jul 20, 2003
the title of this thread reads like the title of a long lost song by 'The Fall'

...or a new 'Pavement' song

Edit..

...as does 'Kazakhstan Situation'

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This Twitter thread is fun, detailing him ignoring Covid regulations in Serbia and Spain, let alone Australia. He is an out and out liar either way, either he had covid and ignored the rules, or he didn't and is making it up to gain entry.

[tweet]1479803491140968451[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wake up O’Brien!

Novax is white, male, heterosexual, straight, rich and christian. No problem for Nige! [emoji106]

After all those years of complaining about Eastern Europeans trying to get around border controls!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And here's Nigel, siding with an anti-vaxxer :lolol:

[TWEET]1479810619012435973[/TWEET]

Farage entry into debate is bizzare, pivoting away from protection of borders. i suppose there's a new wagon to hitch on to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here