Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hmm watch the Magoo in brigade stick up for him.

MM the only manager where results DONT matter!! He must be f***ing coining it in. And uber fans support him in that.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fragmented Badger said:
I think I might be the first one back from that shower of shit. That, my friends, was the most limp performance I have ever seen in such a crucial match. I don't think McGhee could motivate me to have a drink in a pub, let alone a team to win a game of football. CKR was complete turd all afternoon - how he didn't get subbed I will not know. Crapenter and Hammond their usual anonymous selves in midfield, GNW was about as match fit as I am, and Henderson looking decidedly dodgy in goal. Throw in a load of shocking tactics, lack of passion, and complete lack of talent, and you have yourselves an EMBARRASSMENT of a football team.

So go on, does anyone possibly disagree?

Top match report!
:clap: :clap: :clap: I tried to pick out my favourite bit, but it's all classic. Would love to see s/thg like that in a newspaper report.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I cant wait for the London Irish spin on this one!!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
just got back.

why the f*** cant everyone lay off CKR - fair enough he missed a sitter but f*** off - he got f***ing jeered the rest of the game - whinging c*nts. thats really gonna f***ing help him eh!!

even when he showed some skill people were on at him.

Our fans are f***ing pukka - but today was a nightmare from the start.

and all the MM bashers at the end really f***ing helped but having a pop while the f***ing game was still playing!!:jester:

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
McGhee recons we were unlucky.

There you go then....7k odd people are wrong and he is right.

thats ok then.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I watched the results prog on sky sports news and I knew when they went there for the first report (no goals by then) that we were going to lose.
the silence was deafening and this was not the first time.
I mean for feck sake does no one make any noise there.
shambles and for the first time I will say the mcgee has to go.
get someone with some tactical sense and some passion

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Fragmented Badger said:
I think I might be the first one back from that shower of shit. That, my friends, was the most limp performance I have ever seen in such a crucial match. I don't think McGhee could motivate me to have a drink in a pub, let alone a team to win a game of football. CKR was complete turd all afternoon - how he didn't get subbed I will not know. Crapenter and Hammond their usual anonymous selves in midfield, GNW was about as match fit as I am, and Henderson looking decidedly dodgy in goal. Throw in a load of shocking tactics, lack of passion, and complete lack of talent, and you have yourselves an EMBARRASSMENT of a football team.

So go on, does anyone possibly disagree?

Agree with everything ecept about CKR. Ok he missed a 1 on 1 with the keeper, but his all round play wasn't that bad and he is the only attacking player with any spark.

BTW just heard MM on SCR saying if we beat Sheff Wed we've still go a chance - hasn't he noticed we are bottom and we will have get more points than Crewe and Millwall as well! What a muppet!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
It was nothing short of embarrassing today. Why did McGhee continue to play 4 at the back, and not push Reid and Carole further upfront?

The passion that i once had for this team is disappearing - and that really saddened me. At the moment, i dont want to see us play again.

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
tommy boy said:
it was appalling

mark mcghee couldn't motivate a piss head into a kebab shop

michelle mcmanus has sung
It was piss poor but Southampton were not that great either. You may be right about McGhee but what was Carpenter doing - the first half was atrocious. There were some terrible passes, we were not winning the ball & much hanging onto the ball & loosing a tackle. I see better football in my son's under 11s. They just seemed to be not playing as a team, which was a big let down against what must be the biggest home crowd in the last 5 years.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I wouldn't go as far as BAG, I want to see the Albion play again and am already looking forward to some away-days next season. The odd thing is that I went to watch Forest Green last night, saw their new ground and can't wait to see them play there next season, that worries me a little!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Today was total shambles, I would of tooken off Chippy and replaced him with Carole, then I would of put Reidy into the centre with Hammond, so we could of had Carole on the left wing, hart on the right, reidy and hammond in the centre.

I'm not going to criticise CKR, because he is young and still learning, but I still think he tries to get himself on the showboat.

Hammond was non-existent in the first half it only took me to the second half to realise he was out there!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here